Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You were ok for staff at the likes of Calow to work prior to the vaccination though, I hope you wern't a clapper.

The CEO of the NHS lied on national TV, I wouldn't trust a word that organisation says.

You don’t trust anybody or any organisation 

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

You forgot the adverse reactions to the jab, I'm hearing of more people with these than Covid currently, your "of course amongst the unvaccinated" is totally unproven and from what I hear from hospital staff its quite the opposite.

Seeing as virtually every statistic the media put out is false I'm even beginning to question the vaccine numbers, there were a huge amount of people protesting in Vienna to say its got a 65% vaccine up take

Define an adverse reaction to the jab please.

Your constant defence mechanism of not believing virtually every source of information is laughable.

When you name a reputable investigative team such as Woodward and Bernstein you don’t like their findings.

Due diligence prior to your  postings would be advisable.

Yesterday we had the slow uptake of the booster rubbish.

Your cop out is now not to believe vaccine numbers.

You continue to give a compelling reason for vaccination by exposing the anti vaccine arguments and misinformation.

2 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

Yes I was, and that's why we clapped. We clapped to show the appreciation of the wonderful NHS staff going to work while a new, unknown virus was running rampant through the population. We applauded their bravery and professionalism but times have moved on now and there is a vaccine that can be used.

Anyway - it's a bit of a moot point as it turns out, like a lot of your anecdotes/evidence/bobbins, that it's incorrect. The vast majority of Calow hospital staff are vaccinated - in fact it was the highest vaccinated trust back in June with 92.2% having had the first jab by the 15th April and 99.8% of those having had their 2nd as well. Time of writing of the article is 7th June so I expect it's even higher by now.

https://www.itv.com/news/central/2021-05-26/how-many-nhs-hospital-staff-have-had-the-covid-vaccine-coronavirus-vaccination-hesitancy-injection-pandemic

(that's a link by the way, just in case you didn't know)

That links a good few months out of date and I'd prefer to hear from someone "on the ground" rather than BS statistics, at the time of this report the adverse effects probably hadn't been fully realised. I'll take my chances thanks. I also be more than happy to be treated by any medical staff regardless.

5 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

Yes I was, and that's why we clapped. We clapped to show the appreciation of the wonderful NHS staff going to work while a new, unknown virus was running rampant through the population. We applauded their bravery and professionalism but times have moved on now and there is a vaccine that can be used.

Well no, people stopped clapping during this years lockdown because:

- it was a bit nippy outside and therefore too cold to drag the whole family outside to (for some unknown reason) bang pots and pans together

- by January everyone had had enough, I believe the woman who first started the idea of the "clap" got ran off Twitter for daring to start it again under a slightly different name in January - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55561108 led to https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-been-targeted-personal-abuse-19582368

Edited by HeHasRisen

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

That links a good few months out of date and I'd prefer to hear from someone "on the ground" rather than BS statistics, at the time of this report the adverse effects probably hadn't been fully realised. I'll take my chances thanks. I also be more than happy to be treated by any medical staff regardless.

You do hear from people on the ground, you just don't like what they say and ignore it

3 minutes ago, West 77 said:

If I was one of those paramedics my patience would be running thin.  At the start of the roll out of the vaccination program it was understandable that some people had concerns but there is absolutely no justification nearly a year on for anyone not taking the vaccine unless there are medical reasons.

Will just had I will not be happy if there is another UK lockdown as a consequence of the reckless behaviour of the anti vaccine mob.

Would seeing admissions to hospital with vaccine related blood clots and heart conditions be reason enough not to have it?

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

True - I dated it so that was clear. However, do you think staff have unvaccinated themselves in the meantime? 

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Are you suggesting that the percentage has gone down since that report.

As Mr Spock would say that’s illogicalI

6 minutes ago, RJRB said:

You don’t trust anybody or any organisation 

Define an adverse reaction to the jab please.

Your constant defence mechanism of not believing virtually every source of information is laughable.

When you name a reputable investigative team such as Woodward and Bernstein you don’t like their findings.

Due diligence prior to your  postings would be advisable.

Yesterday we had the slow uptake of the booster rubbish.

Your cop out is now not to believe vaccine numbers.

You continue to give a compelling reason for vaccination by exposing the anti vaccine arguments and misinformation.

Why is it laughable, who can we trust anymore, there are huge protests worldwide and the MSM concentrate on 5 pensioners gluing themselves to the road because a lofts not insulated.

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

You do hear from people on the ground, you just don't like what they say and ignore it

Look it's a global conspiracy. @top4718 has to be very careful to avoid being taken in by misinformation. Therefore as a precaution he is only accepting facts which fit with his worldview. It's all perfectly logical.

Just now, RJRB said:

Are you suggesting that the percentage has gone down since that report.

As Mr Spock would say that’s illogicalI

They could have had one jab that will now be totally ineffective and after seeing the adverse effects decided not to proceed with any more, its not that difficult to work that out is it?

Just now, West 77 said:

No.  Those admissions are very low. The odds are an individual is more at risk from not being vaccinated than from any side effects as a consequence of a covid vaccine.

You haven't a clue that that's true. I'd take my chances with Covid 1000x before getting the jab. I've seen one of the side effects closely, not worth the risk.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Why is it laughable, who can we trust anymore, there are huge protests worldwide and the MSM concentrate on 5 pensioners gluing themselves to the road because a lofts not insulated.

If anything the MSM are concentrating on protestors gluing themselves to roads and blocking traffic including Ambulances getting to and from emergencies