Coronavirus - Part Two.

26 minutes ago, RJRB said:

How predictable.

Chuck a few more assertions in and ignore any questions raised by your previous utterances.No doubt you will be corrected as we go along

Just in short and putting aside the symptomless discussion   it is obvious that there are a wide range of outcomes from contracting Covid from minimal discomfort to serious outcomes.

There is no symptomless discussion, it doesn't exist.

The serious outcomes occur with a certain sector of people which I've highlighted many times on here. 

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

There is no symptomless discussion, it doesn't exist.

The serious outcomes occur with a certain sector of people which I've highlighted many times on here. 

Thanks for your assurance but the jury is still out on that one if only due to the incubation period of the virus.

Serious outcomes can be across the board ,but unfortunately seem to be more prevalent in certain categories.Age,underlying complaints,working conditions,ethnicity and of course now amongst those who have not been vaccinated.

So I am pleased that in this country there has been a good vaccine response and contrary to your recent post,the booster jab is also going swimmingly.

3 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Thanks for your assurance but the jury is still out on that one if only due to the incubation period of the virus.

Serious outcomes can be across the board ,but unfortunately seem to be more prevalent in certain categories.Age,underlying complaints,working conditions,ethnicity and of course now amongst those who have not been vaccinated.

So I am pleased that in this country there has been a good vaccine response and contrary to your recent post,the booster jab is also going swimmingly.

You forgot the adverse reactions to the jab, I'm hearing of more people with these than Covid currently, your "of course amongst the unvaccinated" is totally unproven and from what I hear from hospital staff its quite the opposite.

Seeing as virtually every statistic the media put out is false I'm even beginning to question the vaccine numbers, there were a huge amount of people protesting in Vienna to say its got a 65% vaccine up take

Guest makapaka
16 minutes ago, top4718 said:

is totally unproven and from what I hear from hospital staff its quite the opposite.

I’m close friends with two paramedics - both say practically everyone they go for in respect of Covid is unvaccinated.

thats only two people but it’s evidence from the frontline of healthcare which for me is quite telling. 

2 minutes ago, makapaka said:

I’m close friends with two paramedics - both say practically everyone they go for in respect of Covid is unvaccinated.

thats only two people but it’s evidence from the frontline of healthcare which for me is quite telling. 

I spoke to a nurse from a local hospital (not a Sheffield one) on Saturday and she said that the vaccine uptake among staff was low as they've seen the effects of adverse jab reactions, I also know a paramedic who's prepared to walk when the vaccines become mandatory, all anecdotal of course.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I spoke to a nurse from a local hospital (not a Sheffield one) 

funny that as you ignore the ones on here

31 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You forgot the adverse reactions to the jab,

It doesnt exist as i dont know anybody that have had them

8 minutes ago, melthebell said:

funny that as you ignore the ones on here

It doesnt exist as i dont know anybody that have had them

Good luck keep jabbed and you might.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

You forgot the adverse reactions to the jab, I'm hearing of more people with these than Covid currently, your "of course amongst the unvaccinated" is totally unproven and from what I hear from hospital staff its quite the opposite.

Seeing as virtually every statistic the media put out is false I'm even beginning to question the vaccine numbers, there were a huge amount of people protesting in Vienna to say its got a 65% vaccine up take

55 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I spoke to a nurse from a local hospital (not a Sheffield one) on Saturday and she said that the vaccine uptake among staff was low as they've seen the effects of adverse jab reactions, I also know a paramedic who's prepared to walk when the vaccines become mandatory, all anecdotal of course.

Well, if we're going anecdotal - I'm good friends with a nurse at the Hallamshire hospital, working on wards E1 and E2 where they have the Covid-19 patients. Vaccine uptake there is high as they've seen the effects of Covid-19 on patients. She also finds the majority of patients on the wards that are seriously ill with covid are unvaccinated, the vaccinated ones tend to be in for a day or two and are then discharged after some time on oxygen.

More anecdotal stuff - my sister works in the high dependency unit at Rotherham hospital and she says the same as above.

Which hospital does your friend work at? Just so I can avoid it like the plague. Don't want to be treated by people who don't take the care of their patients seriously.

6 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

Well, if we're going anecdotal - I'm good friends with a nurse at the Hallamshire hospital, working on wards E1 and E2 where they have the Covid-19 patients. Vaccine uptake there is high as they've seen the effects of Covid-19 on patients. She also finds the majority of patients on the wards that are seriously ill with covid are unvaccinated, the vaccinated ones tend to be in for a day or two and are then discharged after some time on oxygen.

More anecdotal stuff - my sister works in the high dependency unit at Rotherham hospital and she says the same as above.

Which hospital does your friend work at? Just so I can avoid it like the plague. Don't want to be treated by people who don't take the care of their patients seriously.

The difference is you've just made that up. 

It was Calow make sure you don't go to Chesterfield.

Just for the record can the Government stop calling people who haven't had the lastest booster "unvaccinated" us sensible one don't want to be associated with those who've been coerced into having two already, thanks.

Edited by top4718

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

The difference is you've just made that up. 

It was Calow make sure you don't go to Chesterfield.

It's all perfectly true, however I'm aware it's anecdotal. If you think it's made up then feel free to make a FOI request to both hospitals to get the official stats.

Thanks for telling me about Calow, I'll certainly be keeping away from there.

Just now, whiteowl said:

It's all perfectly true, however I'm aware it's anecdotal. If you think it's made up then feel free to make a FOI request to both hospitals to get the official stats.

Thanks for telling me about Calow, I'll certainly be keeping away from there.

You were ok for staff at the likes of Calow to work prior to the vaccination though, I hope you wern't a clapper.

The CEO of the NHS lied on national TV, I wouldn't trust a word that organisation says.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

You were ok for staff at the likes of Calow to work prior to the vaccination though, I hope you wern't a clapper.

The CEO of the NHS lied on national TV, I wouldn't trust a word that organisation says.

Yes I was, and that's why we clapped. We clapped to show the appreciation of the wonderful NHS staff going to work while a new, unknown virus was running rampant through the population. We applauded their bravery and professionalism but times have moved on now and there is a vaccine that can be used.

Anyway - it's a bit of a moot point as it turns out, like a lot of your anecdotes/evidence/bobbins, that it's incorrect. The vast majority of Calow hospital staff are vaccinated - in fact it was the highest vaccinated trust back in June with 92.2% having had the first jab by the 15th April and 99.8% of those having had their 2nd as well. Time of writing of the article is 7th June so I expect it's even higher by now.

https://www.itv.com/news/central/2021-05-26/how-many-nhs-hospital-staff-have-had-the-covid-vaccine-coronavirus-vaccination-hesitancy-injection-pandemic

(that's a link by the way, just in case you didn't know)