Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

Seeing as most people have had their second and gone on to have a booster I am not sure why you think that.

Yes begrudgingly because there is no going back. It will be interesting to see if the over 40s turn up next week.

14 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Think there is quite a bit of buyers remorse with the endless vaccine. Most people thought one would be enough.

Seeing as though the Pfizer was licenced as a two part vaccination ,shows how wrong people can be.

BBC News 2nd Dec 2020.

Moderna also was licenced  as a two part vaccination.

Edited by butlers

Why begrudgingly?

As long as it continues to restrict deaths and hospitalisation then it should be welcomingly(I might have made that word up)  for the population in general and the Health service in particular.

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

I trust people who work in the industry and have been on the front line rather than studies and lying CEO’s.

You've routinely ignored my responses to your questions... 

And to think that, at the start of the 'epidemic', anyone who spoke of compulsory vaccinations was dismissed as a conspiracy theorist.

7 hours ago, Delayed said:

People might answer your questions when you start answering others and stop picking and choosing which replies you find easier to dismiss. 

For example, you always respond to mine and yet Nikki has just provided an inconvenient post above which you haven't addressed

He doesn't respond to me or Nikki, as we're both on the front line and our answers don't fit with his narrative

14 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

And to think that, at the start of the 'epidemic', anyone who spoke of compulsory vaccinations was dismissed as a conspiracy theorist.

Most of the statements about "correct predictions by conspiracy theorists" are baloney but I think this one might actually stand up to scrutiny.

I certainly thought that the idea of compulsory vaccinations for everybody would be regarded as wholly unacceptable and no government would touch such a thing with a bargepole. I was wrong.

21 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

Yup. I got a 30 day Facebook holiday for repeatedly saying that on my feed. I was also unfriended by a few gullible fools who said I was spreading fake news 🙄

One sent me a new friend request recently. I won't be responding to it. 

"Reports" from an unnamed source about unnamed hospitals at an unknown time  with unverified claims.

To a book translator in Staffordshire.

Edited by butlers

Just now, Zinger549 said:

Who gave him that information?

Dunno but he seems legit. Probably just friends.