Coronavirus - Part Two.

No hard man here . Your feelings on coronavirus are  strange  . A global pandemic is nothing but worldwide governments trying to trick people for some unknown reason.  Tell me what reason and why  governments that hate each other would collude with each other?

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

No hard man here . Your feelings on coronavirus are  strange  .

Not wanting to be injected with an experimental jab is strange? 

OK, I'm strange. 

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

OK, I'm strange. 

And the rest of my post ?

Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

OK, I'm strange. 

Thank goodness we finally cleared that up.

59 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The avoidance tactics from the "belief perseverance" mob on here are a joy to read, they know 100% what Amanda Pritchard said was an out and out lie to push a booster vaccine that even people with two jabs are having reservations about, yet they either claim she didn't lie or use the fact that they've not seen it as an excuse, unbelievable.

The idiotic quote from someone above that the vaccine has saved X amount of lives is totally and utterly unfounded and to even post such nonsense is cringeworthy.

Question - a relative is seriously ill, needs instant hospitalisation but on arrival the only healthcare staff available are unvaccinated, what do you do?

Germany (vax passports and masks mandates in operation, high vax uptake) making the news again after a huge increase in cases. Bring on the deniers I need a laugh before I go to bed. 🤣

Not even borderline incoherent.

Just bonkers.

13 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

No hard man here . Your feelings on coronavirus are  strange  . A global pandemic is nothing but worldwide governments trying to trick people for some unknown reason.  Tell me what reason and why  governments that hate each other would collude with each other?

Even more strange is many governments (mostly wealthy countries) using the exact same vaccine passports as a solution (even when they dont work), wouldn't you think at least a few countries would have a totally different approach (one that actually worked would be good).

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Even more strange is many governments (mostly wealthy countries) using the exact same vaccine passports as a solution (even when they dont work), wouldn't you think at least a few countries would have a totally different approach (one that actually worked would be good).

Maybe that tells you something.

Have a kit kat, and think for a minute.

I love how a bloke who makes his life up as he goes along and lives by the mantra of the MSM can always find something that hits the spot incoherent. There is absolutely nothing incoherent in my post just the uncomfortable truth that the gullible don't want to admit to.

Futile attempts at humour seems to be the other avoidance tactic, laugh? I didn't even start.

Edited by top4718

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I love how a bloke who makes his life up as he goes along and lives by the mantra of the MSM can always find something that hits the spot incoherent. There is absolutely nothing incoherent in my post just the uncomfortable truth that the gullible don't want to admit to.

You don't know me, so that is your first inaccuracy. 

Your second inaccuracy is the bizarre claim that your borderline incoherent post made sense. 

It is garbled nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Futile attempts at humour seems to be the other avoidance tactic, laugh? I didn't even start.

So what about the hundreds of thousands of hospitalisations and deaths worldwide of folk who've never been near a care home?

Just now, Longcol said:

So what about the hundreds of thousands of hospitalisations and deaths worldwide of folk who've never been near a care home?

I've already covered that, they were winter flu victims and people who tested positive after entering hospital. 

Just now, top4718 said:

I've already covered that, they were winter flu victims and people who tested positive after entering hospital. 

Peak covid deaths in the UK were April 2020 - hardly winter flu deaths. Why the increases in hospitalisations and deaths in August this year?

Just now, Longcol said:

Peak covid deaths in the UK were April 2020 - hardly winter flu deaths. Why the increases in hospitalisations and deaths in August this year?

Do you really believe any stats the people who want you to believe this garbage put out when they can quote easily debunked facts on prime time tv, i've said before and I'll say again - if this was a real pandemic you wouldn't need graphs and charts, you'd know.

Its interesting how supermarket worker who come into contact with more people in a day than many of us encounter have almost totally stopped wearing masks but are not dropping like flies.

Why is Germany currently having what they are calling a 4th wave despite mask mandate, vaccine uptake and vax passports, you've claimed (amongst others) that these things work.