Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

I don't know, Mr Longcol...

... but I think the forum has certainly had more than it's fair share of pricks! :roll:

I can think of two

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

If my liberties are curtailed ill carry on as normal 

I'll live my life and look after my kids, go shopping and go to the park. 

I won't submit to this 1930s Germany style of "Show me your papers". 

It's not right and I won't play that game. 

Nope. 

Drama queen - nowt like Nazi Germany.

Not having papers and you could end up in a concentration camp and gassed.

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Funnily enough  a"lemsip and a nap " is not curing a problem that the World is suffering 

Neither is the experimental jab. 

After having it you can still catch it and still pass it on. 

A lemsip and a nap is far more effective and much less dangerous. 

Just now, Longcol said:

Drama queen - 

Name calling because you know you lost the argument. 

I won't respond to you again on this thread. 

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I can think of two

Don't be shy. Name them. 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Name calling because you know you lost the argument. 

I won't respond to you again on this thread. 

So why is it a worldwide problem , if all it takes to cure it is a "lemsip and a nap " ?

Just now, The_DADDY said:

You're not seriously saying that over 600,000 hospitalisations and 150,000 deaths could have been avoided by a lemsip and a nap I hope. 

2 minutes ago, butlers said:

Possibly the stupidist post in the entire thread.

Don't be too hard on yourself. 

Sure your post is rather boring but it's not stupid. It's certainly not the stupidist (most stupid sounds better IMHO) post in the entire thread. 

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

So why is it a worldwide problem , if all it takes to cure it is a "lemsip and a nap " ?

It isn't a worldwide problem. 

It's a global scam. 

Hush now and have your booster 👍

The avoidance tactics from the "belief perseverance" mob on here are a joy to read, they know 100% what Amanda Pritchard said was an out and out lie to push a booster vaccine that even people with two jabs are having reservations about, yet they either claim she didn't lie or use the fact that they've not seen it as an excuse, unbelievable.

The idiotic quote from someone above that the vaccine has saved X amount of lives is totally and utterly unfounded and to even post such nonsense is cringeworthy.

Question - a relative is seriously ill, needs instant hospitalisation but on arrival the only healthcare staff available are unvaccinated, what do you do?

Germany (vax passports and masks mandates in operation, high vax uptake) making the news again after a huge increase in cases. Bring on the deniers I need a laugh before I go to bed. 🤣

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Don't be too hard on yourself. 

Sure your post is rather boring but it's not stupid. It's certainly not the stupidist (most stupid sounds better IMHO) post in the entire thread. 

It isn't a worldwide problem. 

It's a global scam. 

Hush now and have your booster 👍

And you look after children . God bless them 

11 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Simple, the elderly in care homes were used as cannon fodder with normal flu victims and the terminally ill who contracted it on their death bed used to boost the death rates, the vast majority of us would recover without an immune system damaging vaccine but are too gullible to realise.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Simple, the elderly in care homes were used as cannon fodder with normal flu victims and the terminally ill who contracted it on their death bed used to boost the death rates, the vast majority of us would recover without an immune system damaging vaccine but are too gullible to realise.

And the thousands in the UK and millions around the world who have been hospitalised, died etc without going near a care home?

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

And you look after children . God bless them 

Not really children in the true sense. 

My son is 23 and has complex learning disabilities and special needs. He also has physical disabilities which restrict his daily life. 

My daughter is almost 18 and has learning disabilities and is on the spectrum.

My son is too ill to leave the house but my daughter is a multipul K1 and kickboxing champion, attends college and after the wife left had 3 years of 100% attendance at school. It's funny that a court would award me full custody when in fact Internet Hard Man hackey lad seems to suggest my parenting is on some way lacking. 

Care to explain hackey lad?