Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

I was talking to an old family friend the other day , he said he does not get his news from the MSM  because it cant be trusted , when I asked where he gets  his news , he said Youtube . True story 

Not surprised really. Scary though

14 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Roughly translated:

I won't believe anything you say regardless of the source as it doesn't agree with my opinion

Says the MSM sheep. 

Baaaaaaaa. 🐑

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Says the MSM sheep. 

Baaaaaaaa. 🐑

Please point us all in the direction of these non MSM websites that are regulated and provide alternative facts to everything that has been provided to you by the medical expert's.

I'm happy to be proven wrong

2 hours ago, onewheeldave said:

What they don't have is long term safety testing.

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

most drugs dont until theyve been used a lot?

The safety testing for drugs far exceeds that for vaccines, and no drugs get on the market until they have been tested for long term safety.

Pre covid, vaccines required levels of testing that were not required under the 'authorisation for emergency supply ' variations used by the US/UK and other governments because of the global pandemic.

In particular, the usual requirements for long term safety testing were waived.

I'm not criticising that decision whatsoever, simply pointing out that there was no long term safety testing for the covid vaccines.

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Please point us all in the direction of these non MSM websites that are regulated and provide alternative facts to everything that has been provided to you by the medical expert's.

I'm happy to be proven wrong

They are not regulated. That's kind of the point- if they were regulated they'd be presenting the usual 'official narrative'

1 minute ago, onewheeldave said:

They are not regulated. That's kind of the point- if they were regulated they'd be presenting the usual 'official narrative'

Thanks for avoiding the point of my post. 

Post the websites that counter everything being peddled by WHO, BBC etc

14 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I was talking to an old family friend the other day , he said he does not get his news from the MSM  because it cant be trusted , when I asked where he gets  his news , he said Youtube . True story 

That’s probably why we’ve got a lousy government as well. 

A packet of Salt n Vinegar crisps, taken daily, provides ample protection against Covid...

It works, I'm Covid free........

Guest sibon
26 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Where do you get your news from ?

It’s beamed in specially by anti-msm ray guns, fired by trustworthy lizard gatekeepers.

14 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Please point us all in the direction of these non MSM websites 

I tried that but a certain group of 🐑including my 15 year long grudge /crush refused to view them instead they labelled them unsafe links. 

Find it yourself or don't. It's your call. 

By the way did I tell you I'm unjabbed? 

8 minutes ago, sibon said:

It’s beamed in specially by anti-msm ray guns, fired by trustworthy lizard gatekeepers.

You seem to know an awful lot about it. 

Have you been keeping a secret? 

#alexjones 

10 minutes ago, Padders said:

A packet of Salt n Vinegar crisps, taken daily, provides ample protection against Covid...

It works, I'm Covid free........

😂