Coronavirus - Part Two.

4 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

I'm over 50, not sure if all over 50s are entitled or just those with a condition which makes them more vulnerable? Seems to be unclear messaging on that, or I'm not reading hard enough?

Anyhow, if I can, I will, along with a flu jab.

There has also got to be a six month gap between your booster and your last vaccination.

4 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

I'm over 50, not sure if all over 50s are entitled or just those with a condition which makes them more vulnerable? Seems to be unclear messaging on that, or I'm not reading hard enough?

Anyhow, if I can, I will, along with a flu jab.

Same here, not heard owt yet about mine but I'm only just over 50

15 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

Easily turned around....you care not a jot about the many more who's lives have been changed or lost. If you did, you would get a vaccine and help protect those around you.

I guess the victims of this virus are of no consequence to you.

This "help protect those around you" is possibly the most nonsensical bit of blatant propaganda that's ever been foisted on the general public..........and people keep repeating it like a mantra, staggering.

Well well would you look at this lot

https://m.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit/photos/a.461583946134/10158207966696135/?type=3&source=48

I'm sure the ones who are terminally dense or still in denial will say these people are all conspiracy nuts or liars but with any luck that kind of dismissive attitude won't wash for too much longer. 

Convid is clearly here to stay. Sadly the same can't be said for a growing number of jab recipients. 

Guest sibon
21 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

https://m.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit/photos/a.461583946134/10158207966696135/?type=3&source=48

I'm sure the ones who are terminally dense or still in denial will say these people are all conspiracy nuts or liars but with any luck that kind of dismissive attitude won't wash for too much longer. 

Convid is clearly here to stay. Sadly the same can't be said for a growing number of jab recipients. 

Well that’s me convinced.

24 minutes ago, top4718 said:

This "help protect those around you" is possibly the most nonsensical bit of blatant propaganda that's ever been foisted on the general public..........and people keep repeating it like a mantra, staggering.

You should learn  some maths.

5 minutes ago, sibon said:

Well that’s me convinced.

Oh Hiya you 👋

I hope you're well. 

Getting all revved up for your 3rd jab? 

34 minutes ago, top4718 said:

... or you could look at what the experts are saying. Here, for example, is what the vaccine effectiveness expert panel told SAGE:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1017253/S1359_VEEP_Vaccine_Effectiveness_Table__1_.pdf

35 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Might be worth reminding any non conspiracy theorists reading this that the plural of anecdote is not data.

Guest sibon
10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Oh Hiya you 👋

I hope you're well. 

Getting all revved up for your 3rd jab? 

Why wouldn’t I be?

All booked in.

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Might be worth reminding any non conspiracy theorists reading this that the plural of anecdote is not data.

No need when I have you to do that for me. 

So, how many comments did you read? 

1?

10?

None?

Of the ones you did read how many did you think were true? 

Just now, sibon said:

Why wouldn’t I be?

All booked in.

Sweet. 

And jab number 4? Will you be having that one too? 

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

No need when I have you to do that for me. 

So, how many comments did you read? 

1?

10?

None?

Of the ones you did read how many did you think were true? 

Point us to a salient one

Just now, sibon said:

Point us to a salient one

You can do that yourself. I've provided a link now it's up to you to read it. 

Or don't. 

Your call. 

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Sweet. 

And jab number 4? Will you be having that one too? 

So far, I don’t need to.

Check out the deadness stats for the unvaccinated. And ask yourself if you are ok with that