Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

Here's what SAGE did say, overlaid with the actual data from ONS. (The actual is the little downwards squiggle right at the bottom that you can easily miss because it's so much smaller than the lowest SAGE projections)

EVbtNPo.png

So not from a conspiracy theory website eh? @top4718 deserves an apology.

Everything's a conspiracy theory to the brainwashed on here.

4 hours ago, Tony said:

Personally I think you've got the wrong end of the stick and are doing yourself and your kids harm through building mistrust of science, even if the likely consequences of catching Covid might be minimal for you. We can ignore the consequences if you pass it to vulnerable people for this purpose. However, I do support your right not to be vaccinated against your will, but mate, can you see where it leads if you don't keep a tight reign what you spout and to who?

👇 Look at that. It's how it starts. 

🤦‍♂️

Just to clarify, my post was an attempt at humour and playing Devil's Advocate.  I firmly believe that the vaccine has been tested and safe.  

Yes, we know.  All we can do is try and educate. 

Everything's a conspiracy theory to the brainwashed on here.

•  
Edited by Delayed

1 minute ago, Tony said:

@Delayed point taken. Apologies if I casted aspersions. 

No worries :)

8 hours ago, top4718 said:

Everything's a conspracy theory to the brainwashed on here.

Now that is a classic.

I can only say with my two heads and three mouths via my Amazon /Facebook/Instagram implant the double vaccination I’ve had has resulted in no ill effects. My third arm will be presenting itself for a booster just as soon as my 4th ear gets the Twitter message

18 minutes ago, catmiss said:

I can only say with my two heads and three mouths via my Amazon /Facebook/Instagram implant the double vaccination I’ve had has resulted in no ill effects. My third arm will be presenting itself for a booster just as soon as my 4th ear gets the Twitter message

I like it. You seem to be trying to be clever and witty but sadly you come across as a bit dim. 

I'm very sure you aren't dim but that's how you come across in your post. 

Obviously you don't care a jot about all the people who have been damaged or killed by this experimental jab but I'm sure the victims of this charade are of no consequence to you. 

22 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I like it. You seem to be trying to be clever and witty but sadly you come across as a bit dim. 

Obviously you don't care a jot about all the people who have been damaged or killed by this experimental jab but I'm sure the victims of this charade are of no consequence to you. 

I am in no way dim. I have a NHS background and did due diligence of the research before I subjected myself to the vaccination. I’m aware of a tiny minority who have suffered ill effects of the vaccine and an even smaller minority who have experienced longer term damage. Whilst I appreciate your sentiment, if not your language, I think you ought to research statistics before you cast aspersions 

6 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Easily turned around....you care not a jot about the many more who's lives have been changed or lost. If you did, you would get a vaccine and help protect those around you.

I guess the victims of this virus are of no consequence to you.

I have had all 3 jabs and I have had covid and I am sure I would not be here now without the jabs. It was still not a very nice thing but better than the alternative if I did not have the jabs.

I'll be having my Covid booster next week. Who else is on the list?

2 hours ago, Tony said:

I'll be having my Covid booster next week. Who else is on the list?

I'm over 50, not sure if all over 50s are entitled or just those with a condition which makes them more vulnerable? Seems to be unclear messaging on that, or I'm not reading hard enough?

Anyhow, if I can, I will, along with a flu jab.