Coronavirus - Part Two.

7 minutes ago, sibon said:

Consider the relative sizes of water molecules and the holes in the fabric of your trousers. 

Next time you go to the toilet, don’t bother removing your pants first. The tiny water molecules will fit easily through the much bigger holes in the fabric.

Its a waste of time removing your pants to have a wee.

Hmmm... :huh:

The worrying thing though Mr Sibon, is that based on the scientific evidence you have provided...

... some people on here are likely to believe you! :roll:

Guest sibon
9 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

The worrying thing though Mr Sibon, is that based on the scientific evidence you have provided...

... some people on here are likely to believe you! :roll:

I’m sure that most will spot that I’m taking the ****

All the clues are there 😀

Guest makapaka
18 hours ago, melthebell said:

Ive been wearing mine on public transport and indoor situations anyway, as i dont trust johnson and his restriction lifting, the virus hasnt gone anywhere

Are you going to do that for the rest of your life?

2 hours ago, makapaka said:

Our Chinese student contingent in Sheffield have been doing it even pre covid, so it's not unheard of

Today 180 deaths, 47.880 new cases source Zoe App. 

Yes I do think we will be wearing masks for the foreseeable future. I recommend NK 95 tight fitting ones.

Guest makapaka
40 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Our Chinese student contingent in Sheffield have been doing it even pre covid, so it's not unheard of

So what?

3 hours ago, makapaka said:

well while theres deaths and rising cases i dont mind doing my bit, in respect of others

Guest makapaka
Just now, melthebell said:

well while theres deaths and rising cases i dont mind doing my bit, in respect of others

There always will be though. If cases start coming down then presumably the justification would be to wear one to stop them going back up?

2 minutes ago, makapaka said:

There always will be though. If cases start coming down then presumably the justification would be to wear one to stop them going back up?

most people ARENT wearing one tho, so if something magical happens and it goes back down, itll be despite of not because of

14 minutes ago, makapaka said:

So what?

So..my point being.....mask wearing has been a regular thing pre covid and could now be a regular thing going forward as you had asked Mel 

Guest makapaka
2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

So..my point being.....mask wearing has been a regular thing pre covid and could now be a regular thing going forward as you had asked Mel 

It wasn’t a regular thing pre-covid at all. It would have been highly irregular.

The overwhelming majority of people would never have worn a face mask in their life (save for specific professions etc). 

1 minute ago, makapaka said:

It wasn’t a regular thing pre-covid at all. It would have been highly irregular.

The overwhelming majority of people would never have worn a face mask in their life (save for specific professions etc). 

Not in this country but I'm saying that in other countries it's been the norm. 

So Western countries are very much playing catch up now.

So yes it is a normal thing for a lot of people and has been for many years.