Coronavirus - Part Two.

Can either Makapaka or Top4718 just post the link to the sodding video ffs, and then we can put this to bed.

1 hour ago, Rockers rule said:

I find reaching my tonsils with the little swab they give you most difficult.

They're  in a jar at  Ayr Hospital 8)

Best laugh of the day, matey!

Nice one!

2 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

I find reaching my tonsils with the little swab they give you most difficult.

They're  in a jar at  Ayr Hospital 8)

For those who want statistics.

264.58 miles

Fuel @ £1.40 per Ltr.

@ 40mpg = £64.29p (each way).   

Come on we might be in a pandemic, or are we? could be a Government plot.

Either way it don't mean you've had your humour bone removed.

Keep safe.

Spot on.

8 minutes ago, Longcol said:

no idea whats being said, but going on what it looks like, it looks more like people putting on masks to say wear a mask (ie:- an advert), rather than people in a major panic to put on a mask to look like theyre wearing a mask

29 minutes ago, melthebell said:

no idea whats being said, but going on what it looks like, it looks more like people putting on masks to say wear a mask (ie:- an advert), rather than people in a major panic to put on a mask to look like theyre wearing a mask

It's certainly nothing to do with the French health ministry or Public Health officials announcing the continuation of the mask mandate.

It's either a political rally  for the French Republicans or the results of  this years regional elections being announced (Regionales 2021) in Provence / Alpes / Cote D'Azur (hence PACA) when Renaud Muselier beat the RN (ex Front National) .  It's like the Tories beating summat to the right of UKIP.

Edited by Longcol

8 hours ago, Longcol said:

Well spotted.

We need no longer have to keep asking for those sources of misinformation.

Its all their on the site which hosts the video. 

British and widely banned, it known for far-right propaganda, conspiracy theorists,  hate speech etc.

Guest sibon
3 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Well spotted.

British and widely banned, it known for far-right propaganda, conspiracy theorists,  hate speech etc.

Looks like a lovely place.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bitchute-far-right-youtube-neo-nazi-terrorism-videos-a9632981.html%3famp

Quite a sewer to be grubbing around in.

Edited by sibon

7 hours ago, sibon said:

It was originally posted on twitter so to be fair to top4718 he might have seen it there.

Amazing to see the number of people who blindly swallowed the "public health officials" line when there are some very big clues at the bottom of the screen as to what's taking place, or things they could google.

ps click on the 12:34 PM - Sep 15. 2021 link for the original.

Edited by Longcol

3 hours ago, Longcol said:

Amazing to see the number of people who blindly swallowed the "public health officials" line when there are some very big clues at the bottom of the screen as to what's taking place, or things they could google.

Does one have to swallow to regurgitate? Tops is sort of a regurgitator. He does not normally go to the trouble of "swallowing" ... er understanding what it is that was being said.

15 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Well spotted.

If I had a pound for every time you mention conspiracy theorists I'd be able to retire zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Guest sibon
59 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If I had a pound for every time you mention conspiracy theorists I'd be able to retire zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

You wouldn’t. 

But then again, counting is clearly not a strong point for you.