Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Fortunately in these days of technology people who see a farce like this unfolding on their TV screens can actually get it around the world quite quickly.

It won't bring any Government down (unfortunately) but it does show the do as I say not as I do attitude to this nonsense.

So an individual in France is watching an exiting episode of Chatting and mingling at  French Health Ministry press conferences and contacts you so that you can share it with us. 

Perhaps you could provide a link?

7 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

So an individual in France is watching an exiting episode of Chatting and mingling at  French Health Ministry press conferences and contacts you so that you can share it with us. 

No they use a thing called a camera phone (I'm sure you've heard of them) they film the clip using the video setting and post it on social media, it then get's reposted and travels the world via the internet, amazing what they can do nowadays 🙄

Guest sibon
6 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

It’s amazing how some people choose to fill their empty lives. 

However, I’m guessing that Tops got it from a conspiracy website where it would have been posted by someone with a void between their ears. Or a Russian/Chinese agent. 

A lot of replying to the poster rather than the post going on here today.  Its a perfectly valid point, if they are all milling around close to each other and then only space out and whack masks on for the sake of the broadcast cameras, it makes a mockery of everyone.

Guest makapaka
5 minutes ago, sibon said:

It’s amazing how some people choose to fill their empty lives. 

However, I’m guessing that Tops got it from a conspiracy website where it would have been posted by someone with a void between their ears. Or a Russian/Chinese agent. 

I have seen that clip he’s talking about - it does exist and is a bit farcical.

Edited by makapaka

Just now, makapaka said:

I have seen that clip he’s talking about - it does exist.

Certain people will play anything down if it doesn't suit their narrative, no matter how much evidence is provided, its too big a hill to climb to just admit they're wrong.

Guest sibon
Just now, makapaka said:

I have seen that clip he’s talking about - it does exist.

I’m sure it does. I’m just questioning how such an insignificant thing ends up on Sheffield Forum.

The only conclusion is that the conspiracy theorists are engaging in a conspiracy to distribute irrelevant nonsense to try to support their claims. 

I’m particularly interested in who is driving the campaign. Because it isn’t Brenda from Twitter.

How can something true, that happened, be a conspiracy? And can only things that happen in Sheffield be discussed on here now?

It doesnt matter where it happened, it makes a mockery of the whole thing. if they are behaving like that. As I said, its all theatre.

Edited by HeHasRisen

27 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No they use a thing called a camera phone (I'm sure you've heard of them) they film the clip using the video setting and post it on social media, it then get's reposted and travels the world via the internet, amazing what they can do nowadays 🙄

So an individual in France is at a  French Health Ministry press conferences  and records a clip as a file and that file is shared around the world. 

Just tried to find it on twitter, couldnt find it. Yes, a link would be great.

6 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

So an individual in France is at a  French Health Ministry press conferences  and records a clip as a file and that file is shared around the world. 

Are you actually living in this decade or beaming in from the 1980's?

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Are you actually living in this decade or beaming in from the 1980's?

You do realise that when you record a video on a mobile phone it gets stored on the device as a file. When you upload it to Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/whatever it gets stored on their servers as a file too.