Coronavirus - Part Two.

11 hours ago, Thug Life said:

But I'm not being selfish. 

Its very much selfish, its your choice yes, but that choice can be a selfish choice.choosing to not do something which could help people in the community is a selfish choice. Choosing to not wear masks, have the vaccine, do tests is a selfish choice in the light of a pandemic thats rife in society, overall it could mean the death of somebody.

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Its very much selfish, its your choice yes, but that choice can be a selfish choice.choosing to not do something which could help people in the community is a selfish choice. Choosing to not wear masks, have the vaccine, do tests is a selfish choice in the light of a pandemic thats rife in society, overall it could mean the death of somebody.

I am not selfish I said I get tested when I feel poorly. I don't like the tests because they hurt and make me very very anxious but if I feel poorly I'd still get tested 

I am NOT selfish 

Tests are available that you dont have to shove down your throat, you know. 

5 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Tests are available that you dont have to shove down your throat, you know. 

I had the test that goes up my nose

It was horrible 

1 minute ago, Thug Life said:

I had the test that goes up my nose

It was horrible 

worse things happen at sea

Just now, melthebell said:

I don't know what you mean 

15 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Hi I Googled that and it's a song. 

11 hours ago, Carbuncle said:

@Thug Life, are you sure you are doing the right thing posting on this thread? While you have every right to post here, I would question whether doing so is in your own best interest. You are likely to get 'push back' on your decision not to get vaccinated and 'push back' on not testing yourself twice a week. Are you really ready for that? Are you sure it is not going to feel like more of the bullying you are getting at college?

It's up to you but it seems strange to me to announce to the World that you're not getting vaccinated or regularly tested when you fear adverse comment on precisely these choices.

Hi I don't mind pushback because people have different opinions and that's good but I don't like being picked on by people because I don't have their opinion but if people don't want me to post on this bit then they should just say so

2 hours ago, onewheeldave said:

I've already told Thug Life that this thread is full of bullies who are so rabidly pro-vaccine that they are happy to pressure  anyone who chooses not to get vacced into changing their minds. Forewarned is forearmed.

But also, also this thread, there are some [a minority] who fully support those who choose not to get vaccinated, and who, in my case, also happen to be autistic, with personal experience of bullying in education and how to deal with it.

Thank you for sticking up for me ❤️

If you have the vaccinations in a room that is private could you just go in and tell the nurse who is giving the injections that you do not want it. That way only you and the nurse will know because I should think she cannot tell anyone of your decision. Just a thought.

6 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

If you have the vaccinations in a room that is private could you just go in and tell the nurse who is giving the injections that you do not want it. That way only you and the nurse will know because I should think she cannot tell anyone of your decision. Just a thought.

Hi that's a good idea. 

I wish I'd have done that now but the question came up in class at first and I didn't see a problem with being honest 

57 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Hopefully the fisherman's hearty, tasty, gutted, lucrative catch remembers to get off the trawler when he docks in the Harbour.

Edited by Foot and Mouth