Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 hours ago, Delayed said:

That's not entirely accurate. Tops gets the response he/she gets because they post false information about the vaccine. 

Only false if you believe everything the government/MSM say, I know a person who is very, very ill and will never recover after having the vaccine, that isn't false as much as you want it to be.

Just now, top4718 said:

Only false if you believe everything the government/MSM say, I know a person who is very, very ill and will never recover after having the vaccine, that isn't false as much as you want it to be.

Much in the same way that it doesn't make the vaccine unsafe for everyone

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Is this the person on facebook who you don't know?

11 minutes ago, top4718 said:
3 hours ago, Delayed said:

That's not entirely accurate. Tops gets the response he/she gets because they post false information about the vaccine. 

Only false if you believe everything the government/MSM say

Yet another false statement.

24 minutes ago, Mister M said:

No problems, and please do make sure you test yourself twice a week, the kits are free and can picked up from chemists.

Thank you for caring but I'll only have a test if I feel unwell. 

37 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

If that is correct, it doesn't justify "ganging up, ridicule and ad hominem attacks".

Does your college have some kind of disability officer? The kind of bullying you are experiencing is more serious if you are autistic- I'd suggest looking into making this more official.

Hi Im going to see my year tutor in the morning and tell him what people have been saying I hope he can make them stop 

Thank you very much for your advice ❤️

4 hours ago, Thug Life said:

Hi Im sorry you are unwell but I don't want to self isolate because  im not poorly 

I am also not poorly(just like a cold)but I am a carrier of the virus and our responsibility is to help reduce the amount of virus in society and also specifically reduce the stress on my son who is on the AS.

Somebody who for all this time has been meticulous about his Covid hygiene doesn't get why some "...people are so selfish". He will not be able to go into work and will need to endure an unnecessary mountain of stress because  of his exaggerated concerns for his family.

11 hours ago, top4718 said:

How many times do i have to go through this MSM thing, I must have explained it at least 4 times. It was a direct Tweet from Sajid Javid where I read about it anyway, I still don't think we've heard the last of this absolutely ludicrous idea but it's good news for now.

Thought you didn't trust politicians?

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/519/?tab=comments#comment-8426253

13 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

I am also not poorly(just like a cold)but I am a carrier of the virus and our responsibility is to help reduce the amount of virus in society and also specifically reduce the stress on my son who is on the AS.

Somebody who for all this time has been meticulous about his Covid hygiene doesn't get why some "...people are so selfish". He will not be able to go into work and will need to endure an unnecessary mountain of stress because  of his exaggerated concerns for his family.

But I'm not being selfish. 

Guest sibon
2 hours ago, Thug Life said:

Hi it does feel like I'm being bullied and I'm autistic too . Ive been bullied before and this feels like that 

I have told them a lot of times that I don't want the Vax and I thought I had made it clear but now this station has come to college and now people are asking me again but it's the same people who asked me before so they know I'm not having it. I hope they don't ask me again tomorrow because if they do I'll ask my Dad to fetch me home. It's bad enough when other students have a go at me for not wanti g the jab but I really can't handle teachers doing it as well 

Hi thank you for your advice

What kind of college is it?

Also, if you test yourself once or twice a week, you’ll be doing your bit to contain the virus. 

If you don’t want the vaccine, that’s fine. But testing yourself would be a responsible thing to do if that is your decision.

Edited by sibon

@Thug Life, are you sure you are doing the right thing posting on this thread? While you have every right to post here, I would question whether doing so is in your own best interest. You are likely to get 'push back' on your decision not to get vaccinated and 'push back' on not testing yourself twice a week. Are you really ready for that? Are you sure it is not going to feel like more of the bullying you are getting at college?

It's up to you but it seems strange to me to announce to the World that you're not getting vaccinated or regularly tested when you fear adverse comment on precisely these choices.

8 hours ago, Carbuncle said:

@Thug Life, are you sure you are doing the right thing posting on this thread? While you have every right to post here, I would question whether doing so is in your own best interest. You are likely to get 'push back' on your decision not to get vaccinated and 'push back' on not testing yourself twice a week. Are you really ready for that? Are you sure it is not going to feel like more of the bullying you are getting at college?

It's up to you but it seems strange to me to announce to the World that you're not getting vaccinated or regularly tested when you fear adverse comment on precisely these choices.

I've already told Thug Life that this thread is full of bullies who are so rabidly pro-vaccine that they are happy to pressure  anyone who chooses not to get vacced into changing their minds. Forewarned is forearmed.

But also, also this thread, there are some [a minority] who fully support those who choose not to get vaccinated, and who, in my case, also happen to be autistic, with personal experience of bullying in education and how to deal with it.

37 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

I've already told Thug Life that this thread is full of bullies who are so rabidly pro-vaccine that they are happy to pressure  anyone who chooses not to get vacced into changing their minds. Forewarned is forearmed.

But also, also this thread, there are some [a minority] who fully support those who choose not to get vaccinated, and who, in my case, also happen to be autistic, with personal experience of bullying in education and how to deal with it.

The government is the biggest bully of all. They've shot themselves in the foot by not being totally honest in giving ALL the information to the public. That has given rise to all sorts of speculation, misinformation and conspiracy theories, as well as reliable information which has to be hunted for instead of freely available.

As for the jab, I have chosen to have mine, but fully support those who choose not to.

Your own body is your concern and no one should ever be forced to inject it with any substance, by threats or any other means. Think what a precedent this sets.