Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

At least he’s read the story properly. 

Give him some credit.

Not so fast: he may have cut and pasted his post from somebody who had read the story properly or cut and paste ...

Guest sibon
25 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Not so fast: he may have cut and pasted his post from somebody who had read the story properly or cut and paste ...

That is possible.

But let’s give the lad the benefit of the doubt. 

He has to read a news story properly, eventually.

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

Good news and sense that the ridiculous vaccine passport idea has been scrapped in England (for now).

So you are prepared to believe the government are going through with this, you know after it's being reported within the MSM?

11 hours ago, GabrielC said:

Covid  vaccines start to lose their protection after six to seven months according to research studies and booster jabs will be required .  So will the government give us all not just people with immunity problems a booster jab  and will we need this for the rest of our lifes and are people born now looking at life of needing regular boosters as the virus changes? 

One of the main virologists who worked on the Oxford vaccine says the majority don't need a booster, and extras should be used in poorer nations across the world to help vaccinate them

4 hours ago, Delayed said:

So you are prepared to believe the government are going through with this, you know after it's being reported within the MSM?

How many times do i have to go through this MSM thing, I must have explained it at least 4 times. It was a direct Tweet from Sajid Javid where I read about it anyway, I still don't think we've heard the last of this absolutely ludicrous idea but it's good news for now.

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, top4718 said:

How many times do i have to go through this MSM thing, I must have explained it at least 4 times. It was a direct Tweet from Sajid Javid where I read about it anyway, I still don't think we've heard the last of this absolutely ludicrous idea but it's good news for now.

Maybe you’ve not explained very well.

Or maybe most people just read “blah blah blah” when you post.

From the BBC live ticker today...

Out of the tens of thousands of Covid deaths recorded in England in the first half of the year, 256 were in fully vaccinated people, according to the ONS.

These “breakthrough” deaths are in people who have had two jabs and first tested positive more than two weeks after their second dose.

These rare deaths mainly took place in people over the age of 84 and were seen slightly more often in men (61%) than women (39%).

They were more likely to happen for people who were immunocompromised - 13% compared with about 5% of Covid deaths in people who were unvaccinated or not yet fully vaccinated.

The figures cover the period between 2 January and 2 July, when there were a total of 51,281 deaths involving Covid recorded in England.

I make that just under 0.5%, and mainly happened to people 84 and older. The life expectancy in the UK is just below 82....

Guest sibon
8 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

From the BBC live ticker today...

I make that just under 0.5%, and mainly happened to people 84 and older. The life expectancy in the UK is just below 82....

Without doubt, the vaccine has broken the link between infection and serious illness. 

It’s time to get on with things and let the unvaccinated adults take their chances.

Just now, sibon said:

Without doubt, the vaccine has broken the link between infection and serious illness. 

It’s time to get on with things and let the unvaccinated adults take their chances.

Absolutely correct. First things first they can get rid of the tests that are adding at least £70pp onto the cost of a trip abroad.

Edited by HeHasRisen

Guest makapaka
10 minutes ago, sibon said:

You’d hope so - although I don’t like the sound of all this winter Covid plan stuff coming out in the news all of a sudden.

36 minutes ago, sibon said:

I think I can vouch for that because I have got Covid and I am 84 and in the at risk group. So far it is like having a very bad cold and feeling tired but I can put up with that if it gets no worse.