Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Dodger and all can see that .

If I was dodging the question I wouldn't have already answered it numerous times 🙄 I don't know how some of you people get through the day.

Israeli PM Naftali Bennett - "The most vulnerable population at this moment are the ones who received 2 doses but not the 3rd dose, why? Because they walk around feeling like they're protected, they don't understand that the vaccine has faded against Delta"

🤣🤣

He must have been reading this thread.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Israeli PM Naftali Bennett - "The most vulnerable population at this moment are the ones who received 2 doses but not the 3rd dose, why? Because they walk around feeling like they're protected, they don't understand that the vaccine has faded against Delta"

🤣🤣

So you're advocating booster jabs ?

Loads of other vaccines require boosters...................................................

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, top4718 said:

If I was dodging the question I wouldn't have already answered it numerous times 🙄 I don't know how some of you people get through the day.

🤣🤣

I’m not sure why you think that is funny. You must be some sort of sociopath to wish harm upon others.

Anyway, you’ve lost.  90% of U.K. adults are now vaccinated. Despite the efforts of the anti-vax fruitcakes. Game over.

Your information about the vaccine’s effectiveness is incomplete. Not for the first time. Here’s a professional view of how well immunity is holding up:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/dame-sarah-gilbert-covid-booster-vaccine-b1917485.html%3famp

Edited by sibon

I will watch with interest as we see the infection rates and hospital admissions rise when all the students return to our 2 universities from across the nation and beyond. It seems nothing positive has been achieved to educate and vaccinate the student populations nationwide and their carousing and drinking culture seems to get increasingly worse.

Vax Passports  in Scotland.England will be next.

Will such measures only be temporary?

Edited by petemcewan

13 hours ago, Longcol said:

So you're advocating booster jabs ?

Loads of other vaccines require boosters...................................................

I'm not you'll find it was the PM of Israel, other vaccines do require boosters, not really two in less than a year though, combine this with the extension to the Coronavirus act and the threat of October lockdown and it points to the fact that they're not really working are they.

The 90% vaccine figure is nonsense, if it was 90% they wouldn't need to step up the coercion.

You better get that 3rd one quick before you infect us sensible ones with your mucky virus.

Edited by top4718

11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I'm not you'll find it was the PM of Israel, other vaccines do require boosters, not really two in less than a year though, combine this with the extension to the Coronavirus act and the threat of October lockdown and it points to the fact that they're not really working are they.

The 90% vaccine figure is nonsense, if it was 90% they wouldn't need to step up the coercion.

You better get that 3rd one quick before you infect us sensible ones with your mucky virus.

If you were prepared to look at the data you would realise the fantastic benefit provided by the vaccine. If you followed the expert opinion you would know that the joint committee on vaccination and immunisation does not see need for widespread use of a booster in the UK at this point. If you've had two doses and would like a third you would find it unavailable.

If, on the other hand, you want to be keep on being wrong then keep on following the 'information' sources you're currently following.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

If you were prepared to look at the data you would realise the fantastic benefit provided by the vaccine. If you followed the expert opinion you would know that the joint committee on vaccination and immunisation does not see need for widespread use of a booster in the UK at this point. If you've had two doses and would like a third you would find it unavailable.

If, on the other hand, you want to be keep on being wrong then keep on following the 'information' sources you're currently following.

Yeah all the fantastic data that they make up as they go along.

23 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I thought you were pretending not to be a conspiracy theorist.

24 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No evidence of such....

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I thought you were pretending not to be a conspiracy theorist.

Nah I just don't and never have fully believed the Government and the MSM, neither had anyone else really until Covid now they are bastions of truth, strange that.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

Nah I just don't and never have fully believed the Government and the MSM, neither had anyone else really until Covid now they are bastions of truth, strange that.

Still keeping the false information coming. You're implying the politicians and MSM are the source of the data. They aren't. Go to the source and you can have the data without relying on the politicians or the MSM.