Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

I dont want  read a few hundred pages back . I asked you a question .  Is it hard for you to answer ? 

Yeah cos I've covered it numerous times.

Interesting to read about a not very likeable individual called Janey Godley who's admitted she was paid by the SNP to promote Covid "friendly" material, rumours that blue tick Twitter influencers were paid £200k.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Interesting to read about a not very likeable individual called Janey Godley who's admitted she was paid by the SNP to promote Covid "friendly" material, rumours that blue tick Twitter influencers were paid £200k.

More interesting to me , would be an answer to my question 

11 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

More interesting to me , would be an answer to my question 

What was again I've slept since and it wasn't very memorable.

Guest sibon
51 minutes ago, top4718 said:

That’s a rubbish incoherent epistle. Lacks detail, challenge and frankly looks as though you phoned it in.

Must try harder.

Do not touch Covid Conspiracy Theory posters and cards.

I was at Nottingham station yesterday and a railway platform worker told me that they had been warned about razor blades inserted into posters and cards associated with Covid denial.

1 minute ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Do not touch Covid Conspiracy Theory posters and cards.

I was at Nottingham station yesterday and a railway platform worker told me that they had been warned about razor blades inserted into posters and cards associated with Covid denial.

Tbf I'm not sure how true that is, I can see where it would stop removal but I think it's an old 'conspiracy theory'

58 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Tbf I'm not sure how true that is, I can see where it would stop removal but I think it's an old 'conspiracy theory'

Walking the dog one night last week, I was overtaken by some youth on an escooter who was out on a mission! I saw him affix a printed sticker to the bus shelter wall, before setting off again. From what I hear, he'd done the same on quite a few shelters between Sheffield and Chesterfield.

The stickers were 'properly' printed, 2-colour on white and supposedly self-adhesive, and featured a nazi swastika symbol and some ramblings about covid 'passports'.  Why anyone would bother going to the expense of printing is beyond me, but when you take into account that he was hooded, dressed in dark clothing, travelling illegally at night with nary a light on his form of transport, perhaps the answer lies there. 

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

May be think again.

Staff on London’s public transport network have been warned that blades are being concealed inside posters promoting conspiracy theories about Covid-19 and vaccinations.

Transport for London (TfL) said there had been a number of reports of razor blades being attached to the back of the posters intended to harm anyone taking them down, and that at least one person was harmed in an incident outside its network.

4 hours ago, FoxLady said:

Walking the dog one night last week, I was overtaken by some youth on an escooter who was out on a mission! I saw him affix a printed sticker to the bus shelter wall, before setting off again. From what I hear, he'd done the same on quite a few shelters between Sheffield and Chesterfield.

The stickers were 'properly' printed, 2-colour on white and supposedly self-adhesive, and featured a nazi swastika symbol and some ramblings about covid 'passports'.  Why anyone would bother going to the expense of printing is beyond me, but when you take into account that he was hooded, dressed in dark clothing, travelling illegally at night with nary a light on his form of transport, perhaps the answer lies there. 

Does it? 

4 hours ago, FoxLady said:

12 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

Does it? 

Dark Clothing, Red Armband, White Roundel the writings on the wall

20 hours ago, top4718 said:

What was again I've slept since and it wasn't very memorable.

Dodger and all can see that .