Coronavirus - Part Two.

21 hours ago, top4718 said:

Unless its an industry standard mask that you've been trained to face fit its like wearing a colander in a rain shower. You also have to handle this dirty mask and most people re-use the things and don't adequately dispose of them, more trouble than they are worth. N. Ireland and Israel have mandatory mask policies in most settings and have the highest case rises in the world.

Can I ask you , why are you so frightened of getting the jab or wearing a mask ?

22 hours ago, Dardandec said:

So they do work then? Make your mind up.

It was said sarcastically as they haven't.

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Can I ask you , why are you so frightened of getting the jab or wearing a mask ?

Read the thread back a few (hundred) pages, this response has been attempted numerous times and failed, you'll see the answers there.

Guest sibon
3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Usually, it’s because the CTs don’t feel able to confront the reality of the situation. Some things are too big to cope with, so they look for alternative explanations.

By “alternative “, I mean “made up”. But also comforting.

38 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Read the thread back a few (hundred) pages, this response has been attempted numerous times and failed, you'll see the answers there.

Lol - do as tops says, not do as tops does.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/796/?tab=comments#comment-8448405

Guest sibon
27 minutes ago, Longcol said:

If you look back far enough, you’ll find the triumph that is the Dog/Coyote link that Tops posted to prove that the vaccine didn’t work.

Happy days.

My money is on the coyote by the way.

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

If you look back far enough, you’ll find the triumph that is the Dog/Coyote link that Tops posted to prove that the vaccine didn’t work.

Happy days.

My money is on the coyote by the way.

I'll raise you a roadrunner.........................

Guest sibon
Just now, Longcol said:

I'll raise you a roadrunner.........................

Beep beep.

8 hours ago, hackey lad said:

I suspect he's simply winding you up.

13 hours ago, Longcol said:

Not wanting to read pages of the brainwashed's attempts at humour and gullibility is different to looking for something specific but you know that anyway.

Guest sibon
2 hours ago, top4718 said:

Not wanting to read pages of the brainwashed's attempts at humour and gullibility is different to looking for something specific but you know that anyway.

Borderline incoherence.

The Covid vaccines not safe, its experimental, it alters your DNA, it contains 5G / Nanobots, we dont know whats in it, lets take some Ivermectin instead LOL

Edited by melthebell

23 hours ago, top4718 said:

It was said sarcastically as they haven't.

I dont want  read a few hundred pages back . I asked you a question .  Is it hard for you to answer ? 

23 hours ago, Longcol said:

Looks like that 

Edited by hackey lad