Coronavirus - Part Two.

5 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Tbf I don’t agree with that kind of statement - You’d be arguably at less risk in life if we all walked round in a hard hat but we don’t all do that everyday.

I agree with you that if you’re stood on a busy tube  Train you would imagine 2 people stood next to each other wearing a mask must be better than the same 2 people not wearing one.

the closer youre stood, walk past somebody the more likely youre going to breathe **** in their face for them to breathe in. a mask stops it to a certain extent, wearing nothing over your mouth stops jack ****

Guest makapaka
30 minutes ago, melthebell said:

the closer youre stood, walk past somebody the more likely youre going to breathe **** in their face for them to breathe in. a mask stops it to a certain extent, wearing nothing over your mouth stops jack ****

I don’t disagree but that doesn’t mean that always wearing a mask is better is better than not wearing one. 

I'm getting lots and lots of pressure to get vaccinated and I really don't want to and the pressure is beginning to make me feel unwell. I just want to get on with my life and I want people to stop bullying me about it.

2 hours ago, Thug Life said:

I'm getting lots and lots of pressure to get vaccinated and I really don't want to and the pressure is beginning to make me feel unwell. I just want to get on with my life and I want people to stop bullying me about it.

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting bullied? Who is bullying you?  Specifically, what do you want to do but you cant do without a jab?

3 hours ago, melthebell said:

Unless its an industry standard mask that you've been trained to face fit its like wearing a colander in a rain shower. You also have to handle this dirty mask and most people re-use the things and don't adequately dispose of them, more trouble than they are worth. N. Ireland and Israel have mandatory mask policies in most settings and have the highest case rises in the world.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Unless its an industry standard mask that you've been trained to face fit its like wearing a colander in a rain shower. You also have to handle this dirty mask and most people re-use the things and don't adequately dispose of them, more trouble than they are worth. N. Ireland and Israel have mandatory mask policies in most settings and have the highest case rises in the world.

False.

Guest sibon
12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

A colander would keep some rain off your head.

Masks work. 

Danmask study.

Or more to point the Bangladeshi one the other week by Stanford University with ,350,000 subjects showed lower rates of transmission and that was only with 42% if the subjects using masks

Guest sibon
2 hours ago, Thug Life said:

If you don’t tell people that you aren’t vaxxed, you won’t get bullied.

In any case, fighting must be way more dangerous than  getting a very safe, highly monitored vaccine.

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

N. Ireland and Israel have mandatory mask policies in most settings and have the highest case rises in the world.

Where do these transmissions take place though? You got any evidence/links? You slate mask wearing, but you do realise you are more likely to catch kung flu round your mates house, than walking round a supermarket where everyone is fully masked. You do realise that right?

40 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Where do these transmissions take place though? You got any evidence/links? You slate mask wearing, but you do realise you are more likely to catch kung flu round your mates house, than walking round a supermarket where everyone is fully masked. You do realise that right?

I'm not bothered either way, if I catch it I catch it.  I'm not walking round in a scrap of paper that does absolutely nothing except tell people I'm a gullible idiot.

53 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

False.

Yeah ok if you say so, cases in the UK have absolutely shot up since most sensible people stopped wearing them and just left the hard of thinking at it.

I'm sure the Daily Mail will tell you you can ditch them soon, possibly.