Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, top4718 said:

If you agree with this make yourself know and you be ignored like that fantasist beginning with S, I've really no time for such despicable people.

My latest entry into the debunkedathon:

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

Tell that fantasist with S in his name who's new line that things are incoherent doesn't work, anyone who isn't totally taken in by this nonsensical garbage will fully understand. He isn't on ignore 

Now, I’d call that borderline coherent but inconsistent.

Edited by sibon

AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine has been approved for emergency supply in the UK, with the first doses being released today so that vaccinations may begin early in the New Year.

The UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has provided authorisation for emergency supply of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, formerly AZD1222, for the active immunisation of individuals 18 years or older. The authorisation recommends  two doses administered with an interval of between four and 12 weeks

10 hours ago, top4718 said:

You've managed to type a full post without mentioning conspiracy theorists, well done.

The tone, accuracy and language of your posts is disintegrating and your attitude towards others posters on this thread becoming more insulting.

You should contribute more to the issues that need debating/discussing/explaining such as the situation in Israel that you mentioned, 12-15 vaccination, the effectiveness of the vaccines, treatments etc.

I have had a notification from my COVID app today.

I know a neighbour 3 doors away has had COVID and I cut her lawn, but I am unaware of any other COVID contacts. It just tells me to get tested, I have no symptoms.

50 minutes ago, El Cid said:

I have had a notification from my COVID app today.

I know a neighbour 3 doors away has had COVID and I cut her lawn, but I am unaware of any other COVID contacts. It just tells me to get tested, I have no symptoms.

Test yourself

Edited by Mister M

Just now, hackey lad said:

Very interesting 

Yes I thought so too

In other covid news 

The Brazil v Argentina world cup qualifier brought to a halt as  Brazil officials went onto  pitch to detain and deport 4 Argentina players who broke covid immigration regulations.

Edited by butlers

12 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

The tone, accuracy and language of your posts is disintegrating and your attitude towards others posters on this thread becoming more insulting.

You should contribute more to the issues that need debating/discussing/explaining such as the situation in Israel that you mentioned, 12-15 vaccination, the effectiveness of the vaccines, treatments etc.

Like I've said in an earlier post people on here are in that much denial that they've been fooled they won't accept anything that challenges their view.

If the vaccine roll out is so successful why have the emergency Covid powers been extended by 6 months, they wouldn't be need surely?

Israel have introduced a "green pass" system for entry to public events unless fully vaccinated, it has a mere 6 month expiry date, more boosters to come perhaps?

Need to look into it further but a document has emerged (allegedly) saying people are not counted as vaccinated 14 days after being jabbed so any vaccinated person who succumbs to Covid is classed as unvaccinated, very sinister if true and wouldn't be a surprise at all.

Not had an answer on if any person on here agrees with the vaccination of children without parental consent?

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Like I've said in an earlier post people on here are in that much denial that they've been fooled they won't accept anything that challenges their view.

If the vaccine roll out is so successful why have the emergency Covid powers been extended by 6 months, they wouldn't be need surely?

Israel have introduced a "green pass" system for entry to public events unless fully vaccinated, it has a mere 6 month expiry date, more boosters to come perhaps?

Need to look into it further but a document has emerged (allegedly) saying people are not counted as vaccinated 14 days after being jabbed so any vaccinated person who succumbs to Covid is classed as unvaccinated, very sinister if true and wouldn't be a surprise at all.

Not had an answer on if any person on here agrees with the vaccination of children without parental consent?

Don't read the thread very thoroughly do you?

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/794/?tab=comments#comment-8447935

Edited by Longcol

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Don't read anything very thoroughly do you?

Fixed.