Coronavirus - Part Two.

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Data that says "This vax is no longer experimental because it finished trials and is safe for humans" would be a cracking start. 

So you want the 'safety data'. And will you be assessing the data for yourself or will you be trusting the regulators to tell you it is safe?

22 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

So you want the 'safety data'. And will you be assessing the data for yourself or will you be trusting the regulators to tell you it is safe?

😂

You've already had my answer. 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:
26 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

😂

You've already had my answer. 

I see. So it is a secret.

Covid has more victims than just those who get the disease.

Anybody watching, 'NHS: The longest wait' on ITV ? 

The result of the Covid virus (they say) on other patients on the NHS whose treatment has been delayed.

However the continual running down of the NHS over the last 10 years has resulted in this crisis. Covid has just put the tin hat on it. The medical care under the Tories is a disgrace.

And when are they going to do something about Social Care? We've been waiting 10 years for that too. Nothing to do with covid, just penny pinching incompetence inflicted on the most vulnerable.

Edited by Anna B

Sorry, Duplicate post.

Edited by Anna B
duplication

21 hours ago, top4718 said:

Covid has serious issues for a certain section of society, the vast majority recover with no issues, how would you feel if a member of your family died due to a jab they don't need?

Upset, obviously.  But I wouldn't be advocating them having a jab they didn't need.  They (and I) are able to weigh up the risks/benefits and make a decision.

Balance that against how I would feel if they died or were left seriously ill from a virus they could have been vaccinated against.

As I said, all treatments have potential side effects.  For example, the contraceptive pill and even pregnancy carry more risks of causing a blood clot than the Covid vaccination.  Yet these are quite commonplace...

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Data that says "This vax is no longer experimental because it finished trials and is safe for humans" would be a cracking start. 

Will this help you  The_DADDY?

FDA grants full approval to Pfizer's Covid vaccine

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/fda-grants-full-approval-pfizer-s-covid-vaccine-n1277390

1 hour ago, Becky B said:

Upset, obviously.  But I wouldn't be advocating them having a jab they didn't need.  They (and I) are able to weigh up the risks/benefits and make a decision.

Balance that against how I would feel if they died or were left seriously ill from a virus they could have been vaccinated against.

As I said, all treatments have potential side effects.  For example, the contraceptive pill and even pregnancy carry more risks of causing a blood clot than the Covid vaccination.  Yet these are quite commonplace...

The benefits of the pill and pregnancy far outweigh any risks, a jab you don't need doesn't.

5 minutes ago, BigPP said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n

5 minutes ago, BigPP said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/fda-grants-full-approval-pfizer-s-covid-vaccine-n1277390

ews/fda-grants-full-approval-pfizer-s-covid-vaccine-n1277390

Thank you for the link but they've Still not completed trials. Passing this "final regulatory hurdle" is not the same as completing drug trials. 

That happens in 2023. 

Edited by The_DADDY