Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

From that am I to gather you'd be OK with forced jabs for the non compliant? 

I do not know why I have to repeat: I do not want you to be forced to have the jab.

Edited by Carbuncle

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I've got another question for you. 

Let's say the government decide not enough people have taken up the jab. 

What would your solution be? 

I don't think vaccination should be compulsory.

If for example companies allow unvaccinated people onto their premises they may be failing in their duty of care they're obliged to give to all users of their premises.

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

From that am I to gather you'd be OK with forced jabs for the non compliant? 

Nobody is going to force jabs on the non compliant.

How would that even work?

Supporting the people who make a socially responsible decision is a completely different matter.

3 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I do not know why I have to repeat: I do not want you to be forced to have the jab.

Thanks, that's good to know 👍

Well it's good to know people aren't clamouring for us to be forcibly  jabbed. 

One last question and just indulge me on this one. What if you are all wrong about the safety of this jab? What if the long term results come in and the results are bad? 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Well it's good to know people aren't clamouring for us to be forcibly  jabbed. 

One last question and just indulge me on this one. What if you are all wrong about the safety of this jab? What if the long term results come in and the results are bad? 

In the very unlikely event of the results being bad, manafacturers are going to be sued to high heaven and back for criminal negligence.

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

What if you are all wrong about the safety of this jab?

We'll probably never know about any long terms side effects, if they exist, because the most likely way it would work they would merge in with the background noise and never be spotted.

If people start dropping like flies I will probably feel I made a good decision  based on the information I had at the time and was then unlucky.

6 minutes ago, Longcol said:

In the very unlikely event of the results being bad, manafacturers are going to be sued to high heaven and back for criminal negligence.

They can't be sued. They were given immunity I believe. 

15 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

They can't be sued. They were given immunity I believe. 

You're right - it would appear we are limited to  £120k compo for severe disability caused by the vaccine.

https://theconversation.com/uk-citizens-get-less-legal-protection-for-covid-jabs-than-other-vaccines-and-that-could-undermine-confidence-151455

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

Its unbelievable I'd wager not one of these people has seen any evidence of covid causing serious illness or death first hand but still believe everything the MSM tells them, there can't be anything like this in the history of mankind (Hitler did a similar thing to the people of Germany mind). 😆

I've seen well over 100 people die from Covid-19 (sorry I can't remember the exact number) but expect you will call me a liar for claiming that, because you don't belive in this virus and I'm therefore 'deranged' and a 'loony'. 

I find it somewhat reassuring that of the people currently in hospital with Covid, those who are seriously ill are the young, unvaccinated, and the elderly (with all those underlying conditions) seem to be doing OK. 

I realise that sounds like I'm revelling in someone's distress - I assure you all I'm not - just that the vaccine does seem to be working...