Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Give a covid positive result. 

27 days later killed by a car. 

Labelled a covid death. 

And you was OK with this when you heard? 

I repeat: deaths within 28 days of a +ve test is an imperfect measure ... as are all other measures. And yet despite being imperfect the vaccine has reduced deaths by this measure. The vaccine has reduced deaths even if some or all of the deaths were caused by something other than covid. One last time: the vaccine has reduced deaths.

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The grammar policing usually starts when the arguments lost.

Our Government is being led by SAGE, who are behavioral scientists with communist leanings and Neil Ferguson both of whom's predictions have been worse than my football accas.

Like I said above when the opposing views are silenced its dogmatism, no more no less.

More like Boris being led by factions within the Tory party.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/02/johnson-hints-amber-watchlist-travel-plan-may-be-ditched

"Boris Johnson has ditched plans for tougher quarantine restrictions for some holidaymakers after days of chaos, as it emerged the chief of the Joint Biosecurity Centre that advises on travel rules has departed the job leaving it “rudderless”.

After a revolt in the cabinet and a backlash from the travel industry, government sources said the prime minister would not be going ahead with proposals for a new “amber watchlist” to warn travellers which countries were at risk of turning red.

Cabinet sources said the plans were killed off by the Treasury and Department for Transport, as ministers grow in confidence about the drop in cases, which fell to 21,052 on Monday."

Maybe someone had done a ,silent but deadly

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

I repeat: deaths within 28 days of a +ve test is an imperfect measure ... as are all other measures. And yet despite being imperfect the vaccine has reduced deaths by this measure. The vaccine has reduced deaths even if some or all of the deaths were caused by something other than covid. One last time: the vaccine has reduced deaths.

I take it that's a yes then? 

7 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

The vaccine has helped the only people that needed it, the elderly and vulnerable (as does the flu jab) this insistence on bullying everyone to have it is total and utter nonsense and should be protested at every turn.

It's that time again, workers bedtime, I'll go bravely out and join the people that are keeping this country on its feet without death or serious illness, carry on quaking in fear on your pensions.

Buonanotte 

Edited by top4718

Guest sibon
11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

He can be heard perfectly because he doesn't wear a muzzle 🤣

Nobody wears one.

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:
10 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Ok, ok ... yes I am happy with the measure as part of a suite of different measures ... because and here I am repeating myself: deaths within 28 days of a +ve test is an imperfect measure ... as are all other measures. And yet despite being imperfect the vaccine has reduced deaths by this measure. The vaccine has reduced deaths even if some or all of the deaths were caused by something other than covid. One last time: the vaccine has reduced deaths.

Guest sibon
10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You can do.

But you’d be misreading his post.

Just now, Carbuncle said:

Ok, ok ... yes I am happy with the measure as part of a suite of different measures .. Snipped 

Thank you. That's all you had to say. 

I've got another question for you. 

Let's say the government decide not enough people have taken up the jab. 

What would your solution be? 

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

You can do.

But you’d be misreading his post.

A straight yes or no is all I needed but thanks for your concern. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I've got another question for you. 

Let's say the government decide not enough people have taken up the jab. 

What would your solution be? 

I know I shouldn't but I would be tempted to look away while the men in white coats carry you off for your 'jab' 'cos let's be honest it is easier to do the right thing - in this case standing up for individual rights - when the person you are supposed to be standing up for hasn't repeatedly behaved like a doofus on the forum you both frequent.

If it's question time 

If you genuinely believe the vaccines are dangerous should the government withdraw approval

Just now, Carbuncle said:

I know I shouldn't but I would be tempted to look away while the men in white coats carry you off for your 'jab' 'cos let's be honest it is easier to do the right thing - in this case standing up for individual rights - when the person you are supposed to be standing up for hasn't repeatedly behaved like a doofus on the forum you both frequent.

From that am I to gather you'd be OK with forced jabs for the non compliant?