Coronavirus - Part Two.

26 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold. 

What about all the maskless hospital workers? Were they putting people at risk too? 

Also, You forget to say if you think I should stop helping my elderly neighbours. 

Should I? 

The "...maskless hospital workers..." know where masks need to be worn and where masks are not required.

You on the other hand are wandering around along corridors and wards clueless of the level of protection the patients, the staff and you need. 

You should of course help your elderly neighbours with the priority being that you do them no harm.  Show them how to keep safe.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Dont be fooled. The vast majority of speakers were level headed sensible people. 

The MSM only focus on the barm pots though. That way all us anti mask/lockdown /jab folk look just as insane. You should go to one of the demos and see what it's really all about. 

Not true

every saturday, when i can, i watch subject access's live streams of the demos (hes supposedly "independent" but hes anti lockdown, mask, vaxx) ive seen and heard the speakers speaking, i have heard nothing but the usual crap, soundbites, emotive statements to rile the crowd up, no in depth facts, no truth.

so you can see via their own streams (not MSM) theres no reality, no substance, no facts and no truth

Guest sibon

I found a YouTube. 

It’s quite amusing:

ETA: Sorry Butlers. Just seen your post.

Anyway, it’s worth watching twice.

Edited by sibon

4 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Simply put its like a ghost town. 

No busy wards, no doctors and nurses rushed off their feet, no trollies lined up in the corridors. Certainly not what you'd expect during a global pandemic. 

This is fairly typical for a covid sceptic argument. To make a decent argument that the 'orthodox view' of the pandemic is in fact wrong, you have to begin by having at least a rudimentary understanding of that 'orthodox view'. When you don't have a rudimentary understanding you end up pointing at things like a quiet hospital and insisting that they are inconsistent with the 'orthodox view' when in fact they are exactly what you should expect.

Epic fail.

Guest sibon
6 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

This is fairly typical for a covid sceptic argument. To make a decent argument that the 'orthodox view' of the pandemic is in fact wrong, you have to begin by having at least a rudimentary understanding of that 'orthodox view'. When you don't have a rudimentary understanding you end up pointing at things like a quiet hospital and insisting that they are inconsistent with the 'orthodox view' when in fact they are exactly what you should expect.

Epic fail.

There were 39 Covid cases in RGH at the last count.

24 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

The "...maskless hospital workers..." know where masks need to be worn and where masks are not required.

Yeah, I get that. So by that logic some knew it was safe in reception, along the corridors, in triage, A&E, pretty much everywhere I wondered had a mix of masked and maskless 

So what's your point? 

Should I post the Piers link again for old times sake.....

Funny enough ,think he's still on the hook for a £10,000 penalty for breaking the Covid regulations with his Hyde park gathering

19 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Epic fail.

🤣

31 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Snipped 

You should of course help your elderly neighbours

Snipped 

Great stuff 

Well I'm glad we've finally found some common ground 👍

47 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:
1 hour ago, Carbuncle said:

Epic fail.

🤣

More well reasoned than your previous argument.

12 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

More well reasoned than your previous argument.

My previous argument being...... 

Yeah, I get that. So by that logic some knew it was safe in reception, along the corridors, in triage, A&E, pretty much everywhere I wondered had a mix of masked and maskless 

So what's your point? 

Is that the argument you mean?