Coronavirus - Part Two.

Yup an article deserving of being in the sidebar of shame

53 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Rules for Thee but not for me.... 

https://www.facebook.com/562616947/videos/well-initially-care-workers-nightclub-goers-and-now-main-attraction-events-and-o/249194043703203/

48 seconds is when it gets fruity but try to listen to the whole two minutes. 

And remember.  "It doesn't apply to members."

But we'll all drop like flies so there won't be main attraction events?

32 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Yes - two friends in a bad way last October - one close to being hospitalised. Sister In Law tells me a friend over the road we've known for years caught it.

You've personal experience if this post is true;

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/643/?tab=comments#comment-8438043

" we've had people catch the virus but they all immediately return to work fine after 10  days and report being ill for about 4-5 days with a heavy flu like illness."

But what of watching TV or reading a paper? Did the FalklandsWar exist? Or does Australia - I've no personal experience of either.

"Close to being hospitalised" hahaha so mildly ill then as happened numerous times in the past.

We did have people off work ill before Covid, if it wasn't for self isolation all these would have been back in 2-4 days with not a blink of an eyelid, you people are just absolutely taken in by the whole thing to a frightening extent.  

What makes me laugh about the arrogant conspiracy theory accusers on here is the fact they are fully believing  MP's and the MSM, two of pre-covids most vilified liars in existence, what strange times we live in.

Just now, top4718 said:

"Close to being hospitalised" hahaha so mildly ill then as happened numerous times in the past.

We did have people off work ill before Covid, if it wasn't for self isolation all these would have been back in 2-4 days with not a blink of an eyelid, you people are just absolutely taken in by the whole thing to a frightening extent.  

Ill like your colleagues who you said were " ill for about 4-5 days with a heavy flu like illness"

Friends are 60 plus so a "heavy flu like illness" is worse for them than younger folk in the building trade.

So yes - the virus does exist outside the MSM and TV.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Ill like your colleagues who you said were " ill for about 4-5 days with a heavy flu like illness"

Friends are 60 plus so a "heavy flu like illness" is worse for them than younger folk in the building trade.

So yes - the virus does exist outside the MSM and TV.

So is a normal flu hence why we have a flu jab, if thats the case why are we being coerced into a vaccine for an illness that hardly affects us?

Guest sibon
9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

What makes me laugh about the arrogant conspiracy theory accusers on here is the fact they are fully believing  MP's and the MSM, two of pre-covids most vilified liars in existence, what strange times we live in.

I’m not sure that you understand what the word “arrogant” means. You sit in judgement, disbelieving the worlds best scientists and calling others “arrogant “.

You might want to ask DuckDuckGo what hubris means.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

I’m not sure that you understand what the word “arrogant” means. You sit in judgement, disbelieving the worlds best scientists and calling others “arrogant “.

You might want to ask DuckDuckGo what hubris means.

The best scientists, like Neil Ferguson hahaha

SAGE are scientists, behavioral scientists (and communists) that know how to work the public, your living proof that they've done the job.

Edited by top4718

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

SAGE are scientists, behavioral scientists (and communists) that know how to work the public, your living proof that they've done the job.

Yes.

The best scientists.

Unless you are better qualified. In which case, do tell.

Guest makapaka
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Communists - wow.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Yes.

The best scientists.

Unless you are better qualified. In which case, do tell.

I'll ask again, like Neil Ferguson? He's been proven wrong on virtually everything he's said and even broke the rules he was a part of instigating.

Just now, top4718 said:

So is a normal flu hence why we have a flu jab, if thats the case why are we being coerced into a vaccine for an illness that hardly affects us?

Have you had flu - last time I had it I was out of it for 3 days - hallucinating, as weak as a kitten. I'm 15 years older now so quite happy to have a flu jab to avoid it, and complications arising from flu.

So the illness that "hardly affects us" put your colleagues out of circulation for 4-5 days with a heavy flu like illness - and has hospitalised nigh on half a million in the UK - killed a few million world wide...........................................