Coronavirus - Part Two.

8 minutes ago, Padders said:

Just looked it up,  35 million since 1981.

Unbelievable init.

Wow. Im lost for words 

That's incredibly upsetting. 

37 minutes ago, top4718 said:

32m people have died of AIDS its a good job we didn't have social media when that was rife.

and look what science has done for aids, you can live a normal life, not die from it, and even not give it to other people

26 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

90% of the arguments made by the covid sceptics are garbage

trouble is they use very simple ideas of the 10%, magnify them and use it to try and make it to 100% by mixing in their garbage, its always 2+2=6

6 minutes ago, melthebell said:

and look what science has done for aids, you can live a normal life, not die from it, and even not give it to other people

I'm pretty sure any AIDS treatment or vax hasn't got Death listed as a possible side effect? 

I'm happy to be proved wrong. 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm pretty sure any AIDS treatment or vax hasn't got Death listed as a possible side effect? 

I'm happy to be proved wrong. 

ANYTHING you put into your body can have negative side effects, were all different, we all react different to things, its the nature of things

Edited by melthebell

31 minutes ago, top4718 said:

32m people have died of AIDS its a good job we didn't have social media when that was rife.

We did, just a different technology, and it was a bumper time for Conspiracy Theories and Theorists of all flavours.

The political variety of Conspiracy Theorists had it down to the CIA, Big Pharma, China, in labs etc.

The religious variety of Conspiracy Theorists had it down to homosexuality, vengeance, wrath, etc

The population control variety of Conspiracy Theorists who said it was an attack on racial groups.

The anti vax variety of Conspiracy Theorists blamed polio, smallpox and Hepatitis B vaccines.

The other 53 varieties were also busy with their crayons.

The 1980's Conspiracy Theorists would turn in their graves if they could here their views being turned over by the new batch of Conspiracy Theorists.

Nothing new about  Conspiracy Theories except the subject.

Just now, melthebell said:

ANYTHING you put into your body can have negative side effects, were all different, we all react different to things, its the nature of things

Fair enough. 

How many people have died from, let's say the tetanus jab? 

That's been around for a long long while. It would be interesting to see if as many people have died from that jab in the same time frame as the covid Jab

I think the UK has had over 1400 deaths from the covid jab so far and around 1 million combined adverse reactions. 

4 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

We did, just a different technology, and it was a bumper time for Conspiracy Theories and Theorists of all flavours.

The political variety of Conspiracy Theorists had it down to the CIA, Big Pharma, China, in labs etc.

The religious variety of Conspiracy Theorists had it down to homosexuality, vengeance, wrath, etc

The population control variety of Conspiracy Theorists who said it was an attack on racial groups.

The anti vax variety of Conspiracy Theorists blamed polio, smallpox and Hepatitis B vaccines.

The 1980's Conspiracy Theorists would turn in their graves if they could here their views being turned over by the new batch of Conspiracy Theorists.

I think you are obsessed. 

You mention the C word 8 times in that post. 

18 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I think the UK has had over 1400 deaths from the covid jab so far ...

You may think it but the evidence suggests otherwise.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm pretty sure it's around 1480 or so.. 

Edit.. I was wrong on the 1480 

It's 1490

https://yellowcard.ukcolumn.org/yellow-card-reports

Yes but you are misinterpreting the meaning of the yellow card reports ... possibly because you are getting your data from a flakey site which has stripped the data of any context including an explanation of how the yellow card scheme works. If you went to the official yellow card site (I actually gave you a link at one point) then you would have found that explanation and would not now be giving out false information.

To be clear: 1490 is not the number of deaths from vaccine side-effects.

40 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Just for the record not everyone who disagrees with the Covid cult is a conspiracy theorist, it is possible to have opposing views. 

Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Yes but you are misinterpreting the meaning of the yellow card reports ... possibly because you are getting your data from a flakey site which has stripped the data of any context including an explanation of how the yellow card scheme works. If you went to the official yellow card site (I actually gave you a link at one point) then you would have found that explanation and would not now be giving out false information.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsfollowingreceiptofthevaccineintheuk

I’m weeping about the aids and malaria stuff being put about by the CT contingent. Maybe they could post their own record of being bothered about public health crises pre-Covid.

5 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Do you really think that with a vaccine thats being pushed like no medical treatment ever in history the true extent of the negative effects is going to easily come to light.

I don't know of or know anyone who knows of a single person that's died of covid, by your reckoning that must mean it isn't true.