Coronavirus - Part Two.

11 hours ago, top4718 said:

If you choose to jump in a river you may drown you may not the best advice is not to jump in the river in the first place.

A Conspiracy Theorist would never take a life saving course to help others but would only be too happy to mock life savers for taking a course that could save them.

12 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Unless you are very old with underlying conditions or just somone with serious underlying conditions then you can catch covid and you may not even know. 

You may not know...on the other hand it can do even the young some serious damage, a friend's son, a 6'6''  University rower caught it in Italy in the first wave...it put him in hospital for 10 weeks and he still is not fully fit.

Another lad we know, 21 years old had 5 months off work and is still not over it, unfortunately he lost his job offer for the Royal Navy due to the damage done to his heart.

11 hours ago, sibon said:

I just said what was in mine. Not arrogantly, just factually.

You seem to be threatened by facts and perceive them as arrogance.

Its just possible that some people know more stuff than you.

You're wasting your time and energy Sibon.

16 hours ago, top4718 said:
On 27/07/2021 at 19:46, butlers said:

Would anyone like to take a guess what the results are if you tally those deaths.

Granted it's not a full list of administrative areas and might not be fully representative.

Its about average compared to other years.

No, it's not.  Hope your job doesn't involve anything serious, because your lack of attention to detail is shocking.

It's about 8% up on previous years totals, for the boroughs listed, which is in line with the Cremation Sociey figures and https://www.statista.com/statistics/281488/number-of-deaths-in-the-united-kingdom-uk/

That's a lot of extra bodies. Killed by what?

Edited by Bargepole23

Not again surely, it's almost like the links are sent unread.

So, its still that case that carers have to isolate if they are pinged, unless part of NHS front line social care, not private, so while milllions are ignoring and deleting the app, and even ignoring the legal guidance if contacted by phone/mail, people who need care will continue to struggle to get support.

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Three things:

Being silly is something that Conspiracy Theorists will always seem but can never feel.

And more seriously - you have a faith in a Prime Minister of a country? Even more seriously- Boris Johnston!

Who has said 'There will be no vaccine passport for big events and air travel'?

34 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

If you're worried about such things you won't be watching Netflix or using Google stuff then

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-58006810

By the way isn't the times MSM? Funny how conspiracy nuts will use it if there's a negative they can find, otherwise it's faaaaaaake neeeeews

9 minutes ago, melthebell said:

If you're worried about such things you won't be watching Netflix or using Google stuff then

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-58006810

By the way isn't the times MSM? Funny how conspiracy nuts will use it if there's a negative they can find, otherwise it's faaaaaaake neeeeews

Actually I think you'll find the only reason I posted that particular link is because sheep only listen to and or watch msm. 

Posting anything else would simply result in cries of "Wah, Wah, unsafe link" or "Wah, Wah that's not a recognised source" 

Yet you still complain.... 🙄😂

26 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Three things:

Being silly is something that Conspiracy Theorists will always seem but can never feel.

Hmmmm, you seem to  know an awful lot about us conspiracy theorist.. 

I think you may actually be a closet conspiracy theorist. 

Step out of the closet. Be free. Be happy. 

You wont regret it 👍

Edited by The_DADDY

47 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Hmmmm, you seem to  know an awful lot about us conspiracy theorist.. 

I think you may actually be a closet conspiracy theorist. 

Step out of the closet. Be free. Be happy. 

You wont regret it 👍

I am not prepared to step into the closet, lock the door, put on my earphones, switch on the computer and type into the search engine 'covid vaccination  -evidence, -science, -reason, -nhs'.

I don’t see the issues surrounding Covid vaccines. It’s just science like everything else in our modern day lives. Without science we’d still be living in caves. As far as I understand it the AZ jab is not even new tech, it’s pretty much the same system that we all had our jabs by as kids. What’s “experimental “ about that? The real issue is that vaccinated people pose no threat to un vaccinated people but the reverse is not true. I’m just glad I don’t live in the US where the wilfully stupid acolytes of the orange cretin are dropping like flies. If anyone wants a good conspiracy theory though I’ve heard that hostile states have been spreading vaccine misinformation to the more gullible here in the west. Oh wait, sorry that ones actually true. Get jabbed.

9 minutes ago, Jim117 said:

What’s “experimental “ about that?

Fair dos: there is no long term safety data obtained from clinical trials as there would be for vaccines developed in more normal times.