Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Surprisingly, you are correct about malaria. But that’s on the way .

In Ghana malaria is a major killer, Covid has had billions thrown at it and they've had just over 800 deaths, unsubstantiated claims say that the Ghanaian president is really enjoying the covid cash. Africa does seem largely to have escaped the brunt of this deadly virus which is also odd.

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You really don't or you'd be arrogantly stating it on here.

I never mentioned killing thats your words.

I just said what was in mine. Not arrogantly, just factually.

You seem to be threatened by facts and perceive them as arrogance.

Its just possible that some people know more stuff than you.

Just now, top4718 said:

Most deaths were in the 80+ age group who were vaccinated months ago, there's no need to coerce the rest to have it as were at minimal risk.

Apart from the hundreds of thousands hospitalised, thousands with long covid, the people having 10 days off work with the sniffles...............

8 minutes ago, sibon said:

Mostly histidines, salts and ethanol. Plus the vax of course.

Inevitably, I went and checked. Although I can only give modest marks for your answer the list was shorter and less complicated than I remember.

Right folks its been emotional but the wooden hill to Bedfordshire beckons, don't think too much about what Boris and the MSM have led you to have pumped into your arms too much or you'll never sleep.

See you on the other side.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Apart from the hundreds of thousands hospitalised, thousands with long covid, the people having 10 days off work with the sniffles...............

I've already replied to this, I love how the covid cult jump on any mistake but totally ignore anything that proves them wrong, pathetic.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

In Ghana malaria is a major killer, Covid has had billions thrown at it and they've had just over 800 deaths, unsubstantiated claims say that the Ghanaian president is really enjoying the covid cash. Africa does seem largely to have escaped the brunt of this deadly virus which is also odd.

Africa for the most part lacks the resources to effectively monitor the situation. It may have done better than the West in terms of deaths because it has a much younger population although this would be difficult to determine.

Guest sibon
Just now, top4718 said:

Africa is a young continent, which has probably helped them to avoid the worst of Covid. It’s still not good there, but you are correct that malaria is worse.

Malaria is parasitic though and transfers via insects, so comparisons with Covid aren’t all that relevant.

55 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Do we all turn into flesh eating zombies?

Bags tops and the Daddy 😎

It's The_DADDY. At least have the decency to spell my name right. 

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

One of the most exposed professions outside healthcare hasn't seen any significant serious illness or deaths from a deadly pandemic, how very odd.

If you choose to jump in a river you may drown you may not the best advice is not to jump in the river in the first place.

Or learn to swim, to protect yourself? 

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, Becky B said:

Or learn to swim, to protect yourself? 

Great reply - or just in case you were to fall in.

Edited by makapaka

9 hours ago, Longcol said:

Long Covid is no joke !  Shortness of breath , losing sense of smell and taste,  its no joke,  every thing smelling clinical or everything  tasting of metal,  people not suffering with these symptoms would think someone saying life is rubbish living with this is a bit extreme.

10 hours ago, Carbuncle said:

Africa for the most part lacks the resources to effectively monitor the situation. It may have done better than the West in terms of deaths because it has a much younger population although this would be difficult to determine.

They dont have thousands coming back from their jollies, bringing home a new variant; they also dont have as many obese people, not sure about people living to the age of 80/90 under normal circumstances.