Coronavirus - Part Two.

18 minutes ago, top4718 said:

New from the states today that the vaccinated carry more viral load and transmit the Delta variant more than the unvaccinated

Link 

From Isreal today the average vaccinated when they do transmit the virus it's to 1 person.

Unvaccinated average 4 people

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Judging you on your nasty comments . You can judge me on any nasty comment I post .Find one please .

Why? 

You said I made a nasty comment. 

I say I didn't. 

If you are offended by my comment then tough. Offence is taken not given. 

10 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

"no worse than the flu "  Is this the  same virus that is  infecting most of the world ?

That's the one. 

Welcome to the party 🙄

8 minutes ago, Longcol said:

How odd - I sneezed when wearing a mask and the mucus was inside it - just like I'd used a handkerchief or tissue

We'll done. I'm very pleased for you. 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

See, you just want to believe, when you dont have an answer to a fact presented to you you just stick in a throwaway comment. NONE of it holds up to even the basic of scrutiny but you dont care you just want to believe.

5 minutes ago, makapaka said:

But if I’m stood next to someone on the tube who has coronavirus and coughs into a mask / am I more likely to get it than someone not wearing one?

and if I’m wearing a mask as well would that be better than neither of us wearing masks?

Unless you are very old with underlying conditions or just somone with serious underlying conditions then you can catch covid and you may not even know. 

It's just the flu/cold or if its the Delta variant, that's just hay-fever. 

Just ditch the mask and breathe fresh air. 

You only get one life so live it. 

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Didn't somebody say "It's funny, the muzzles most of you wear don't stop anything passing through. "

Guest makapaka
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Unless you are very old with underlying conditions or just somone with serious underlying conditions then you can catch covid and you may not even know. 

It's just the flu/cold or if its the Delta variant, that's just hay-fever. 

Just ditch the mask and breathe fresh air. 

You only get one life so live it. 

There is no fresh air on the tube. 

9 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Covering your mouth blocks far more than not blocking your mouth at all, i'm sure.

My bad. I meant stuff like minute particles like virus's obviously they stop mucus and the like. 

I just badly worded my post 

Just now, makapaka said:

There is no fresh air on the tube. 

It was a figure of speech 

My bad. I meant stuff like minute particles like virus's obviously they stop mucus and the like. 

my understanding is the virus is in the spit etc globules that you spray around the place when not covering your mouth, just like the flu (well you keep mentioning it) etc.

" my bad "  . Found out again , posting absolute rubbish 

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

" my bad "  . Found out again , posting absolute rubbish 

Yeah, that's why I edited my post and was sure to leave in place but highlight my mistake 😂

Edited by The_DADDY

29 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I didn't say that at all, I said many not all staff were not wearing masks and made the point that if this thing was as bad as the MSM portray supermarket staff would be some of the worst affected, the fact that a good proportion of staff are confident enough not to wear them proves that that isn't the case.

The photos you've provided show that some minor notification for social distancing is still in place but not as you described in your series of (mostly false) bullet points.

Admittedly that shop is one that I popped into when passing but let's recap my previous bullet points

Customers are still using face masks thereby reducing risk.

2. Staff will have been vaccinated thereby reducing risk.

3. Social distancing measures still remain in place in supermarkets. 2m spacing etc.

4. Greater reliance on self service checkouts

5. Plastic screens and sanitizer stations trolly wipes are still in place, again reducing risk. 

6. Reduced staffing numbers following on from lockdowns. Less staff, less risk. 

7. Greater reliance upon online shopping. Less customers, less risk. 

Now...

1. This was true based upon what I observed when shopping and you've previously claimed things are true based on what you've seen. 

2. Most likely true given the numbers of people in the UK already vaccinated. Balance of probability.

3. Social distancing still in place despite the absence of floor stickers. Though predictably I knew you'd jump on that. 

4.  Still most people gravitated to self service. Maybe covid related or not. It mightve just been quicker 

5. These were in place 

6. Admittedly I did not perform a headcount so juries out on that one.

7. I maintain this is still true but obviously passing tesco won't confirm or deny. 

So, my points still stand but if you want me to go to another supermarket and take a photo of floor stickers I'm happy to do so.

Or just dismiss as fake news...either way I'm passed caring 

8 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Didn't somebody say "It's funny, the muzzles most of you wear don't stop anything passing through. "

Yeah. I've amended my post to highlight my terrible wording. 

I think it's pretty clear what I meant but I'm happy to take some stick for my mistake. 

13 minutes ago, melthebell said:

See, you just want to believe, when you dont have an answer to a fact presented to you you just stick in a throwaway comment. NONE of it holds up to even the basic of scrutiny but you dont care you just want to believe.

If that's your opinion then I can live with it. Do you believe regular blue masks protect you or anyone else from coronavirus? 

Do you believe the jab is safe?