Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest makapaka
59 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Aggressive? 

My I had no idea you were so delecate. 

Masks/muzzles have a long history and that history isn't usually about the health of the wearer 

It's intended use is to dehumanise them. 

Look into it. It's quite interesting but disturbing at the same time. 

Aggressive language yeah?

“You’re being muzzled”

are we?

what’s the difference between a paper mask and a muzzle?

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

of course, im sure drs, nurses and surgeons love you calling them none human for the decades of wearing masks to not infect people

I'm sure Dr's, nurses and surgeons don't give a hoot what I call them but even if they did care that changes nothing. 

Research the history of masks/muzzles if you don't believe me. 

Or don't 

Your choice, Mel 👍

Guest makapaka
46 minutes ago, Padders said:

Good answer that Daddio,

Always read your post's on the subject of masks, you make some good comments,

Personally I detest the ruddy things, and I agree they do dehumanise me.

Not natural to cover ones face, I keep smiling at people, then I think, why the hell am I smiling.

They aren’t good - at all. Don’t like wearing them. But I rarely do.

only when I’m queueing with scores of people underground to get on a train for example.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm sure Dr's, nurses and surgeons don't give a hoot what I call them but even if they did care that changes nothing. 

Research the history of masks/muzzles if you don't believe me. 

Or don't 

Your choice, Mel 👍

Nasty .

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

Which is fair enough but that wasn't what was being claimed.

Tops was adamant that no one was wearing any masks and that all supermarkets had ditched social distancing measures. Obviously he was very keen to find out which supermarket was still keeping things in place.

I didn't say that at all, I said many not all staff were not wearing masks and made the point that if this thing was as bad as the MSM portray supermarket staff would be some of the worst affected, the fact that a good proportion of staff are confident enough not to wear them proves that that isn't the case.

The photos you've provided show that some minor notification for social distancing is still in place but not as you described in your series of (mostly false) bullet points.

New from the states today that the vaccinated carry more viral load and transmit the Delta variant more than the unvaccinated, the government really need to get you lot back in lockdown and make it possible for us sensible people to go about our daily business without risk from superspreaders.

9 minutes ago, melthebell said:

of course, im sure drs, nurses and surgeons love you calling them none human for the decades of wearing masks to not infect people

Surgeons wear masks to stop water droplets falling into open wounds, I doubt a surgeon suffering from a virus would be anywhere near an operating theatre.

6 hours ago, butlers said:

There was a report out if Isreal about two weeks back saying the Pfizer vaccine was only offering  40% protection from catching Covid 

Was eye catching as that's about half what a dozen other studies report.

They have now corrected it and said it was a statistical error .

I would post link but it's mostly in Hebrew

Was it also a statistical error when they said the current vaccine efficacy was only 6 months, to say they are regarded as world leaders in vaccination they seem to be making some elementary errors 😆

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Surgeons wear masks to stop water droplets falling into open wounds, I doubt a surgeon suffering from a virus would be anywhere near an operating theatre.

I didn't say they had a virus, i never said to stop them infect with covid, or any virus, i mentioned it in a pre covid era of general PPE. My comment still stands, i'd expect them to love being called out for being dehumanised while they are saving somebody's life.

37 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Aggressive language yeah?

“You’re being muzzled”

are we?

what’s the difference between a paper mask and a muzzle?

Not much. 

Let me put it this way (don't worry, I'll be gentle) 

If you chose a profession such as a doc, nurse or whatever then the likelihood is you'll have to wear a mask to stop droplets of sweat, blood, other gunk.. 

You know that and accept that before you even start training 

If however you are not one of said professionals and are just a normal member of the public and suddenly you are ordered by the government to wear a face covering to go shopping, the park, the hairdresser, school, college, on a bus or train etc etc for a virus no worse than the flu then it's a muzzle. 

It's funny, the muzzles most of you wear don't stop anything passing through. It even says it on the box yet the gullible wear one because the talkie talkie moving picture box in the corner of the living room tells them to. 

My bold. 

By this I mean minute particles such as the very virus people wear these things to protect themselves against. 

31 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Nasty .

Don't judge me by your standards. 

Edited by The_DADDY

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Not much. 

If you chose a profession such as a doc, nurse or whatever then the likelihood is you'll have to wear a mask to stop droplets of sweat, blood, other gunk.. 

If however you are not one of said professionals and are just a normal member of the public and suddenly you are ordered by the government to wear a face covering to go shopping, the park, the hairdresser, school, college, on a bus or train etc etc for a virus no worse than the flu then it's a muzzle. 

It's funny, the muzzles most of you wear don't stop anything passing through. It even says it on the box yet the gullible wear one because the talkie talkie moving picture box in the corner of the living room tells them to. 

"no worse than the flu "  Is this the  same virus that is  infecting most of the world ?

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Not much. 

How odd - I sneezed when wearing a mask and the mucus was inside it - just like I'd used a handkerchief or tissue

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Not much. 

Judging you on your nasty comments . You can judge me on any nasty comment I post .Find one please .

Guest makapaka
13 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Not much. 

But if I’m stood next to someone on the tube who has coronavirus and coughs into a mask / am I more likely to get it than someone not wearing one?

and if I’m wearing a mask as well would that be better than neither of us wearing masks?

Edited by makapaka

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Covering your mouth blocks far more than not blocking your mouth at all, i'm sure.