Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

I'm working from home but don't worry I'll get photos over to you soon. 

I don't want photos, you could have found a supermarket that has still left its social distancing signage in place and said its that's one.  

Just give the name of where you indicated and I'll see for myself.

1 hour ago, Bargepole23 said:

Here's a link from the Cremation Society, showing an additional 70000 cremations last year, compared to the previous year, , circa 14% increase on numbers which have remained fairly constant for the previous few years.

https://www.cremation.org.uk/content/files/Table of Cremations 2020 for Website.pdf

Do you know where those additional bodies have come from?

See my earlier link to funerals that showed no significant increase, both can't be right.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Very good mask 'compliance' at Tesco on Point Street, Milford Haven. I look forward to your confirmation.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't want photos, you could have found a supermarket that has still left its social distancing signage in place and said its that's one.  

See my earlier link to funerals that showed no significant increase, both can't be right.

I'll provide photos as itll prevent anyone from saying that what I've said is not true or no longer in place etc. 

Guest sibon
3 hours ago, top4718 said:

Factcheck 🤣 are you for real 🤣 go back to the Guardian for Gods sake.

Well someone has to check the “facts” that you post. You’ve shown no sign of doing so yourself.

Maybe you should read and understand the statement. Just a gentle hint.

Edited by sibon

3 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I'll provide photos as itll prevent anyone from saying that what I've said is not true or no longer in place etc. 

It proves nothing as you said you were at a specific place that still had it, the photos could come from anywhere, what's so difficult about naming the place?

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Well someone has to check the “facts that you post. You’ve shown no sign of doing so yourself.

Maybe you should read and understand the statement. Just a gentle hint.

I said I hadn't had time to read them yet, sites like Fact Check and Snopes are totally unreliable.

6 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Very good mask 'compliance' at Tesco on Point Street, Milford Haven. I look forward to your confirmation.

My previous post said I travel around Sheffield a lot and was happy to call in, unless Milford Haven's moved I doubt I'm going to.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

It proves nothing as you said you were at a specific place that still had it, the photos could come from anywhere, what's so difficult about naming the place?

Again, don't worry it'll be obvious where it's from. Blue tesco, green asda etc. I'll even add date time stamps to the photo so you dont think I've just googled an image

13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Can't find your link, but here's another link showing a significant jump in deaths in 2020 over the previous years. A jump of 90000 from the previous year, a number which is of the same order as the increase in cremations, assuming say 70%-ish choose creamtion, which is a typical figure year on year.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/281488/number-of-deaths-in-the-united-kingdom-uk/

Also, your complete misunderstanding of the reasoning behind the CDC recommendation to change the test type, any further explanation of that?

Edited by Bargepole23

7 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Can you do that thing where you show a newspaper too,like in them hostage videos

7 minutes ago, Delayed said:

How about providing photos AND naming the place- that way everyone is happy.

Just now, Delayed said:

Again, don't worry it'll be obvious where it's from. Blue tesco, green asda etc. I'll even add date time stamps to the photo so you dont think I've just googled an image

You stated a specific supermarket, you've not got until the weekend to find one that still has them and say it was that one, come on I think you can do better than that.

Two Coops I've been in this week - Kiveton Park and Swallownest have both removed social distancing signage from their floors.

Now name the specific one where you said it was still in place.

1 minute ago, onewheeldave said:

How about providing photos AND naming the place- that way everyone is happy.

If it satisfies people sure.