Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest sibon
8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You still haven’t explained what CT is.

Stories are only irrelevant to you if they don’t concur with your fear.

Give Delayed a nudge so I can call in his local supermarket tomorrow.

Good night, sleep tight, don’t let the Covid bugs bite (you probably sleep in a mask so you’ll be fine). 

Just answer the questions.

You never know, it might enhance your reputation.

32 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You still haven’t explained what CT is.

CT = Conspiracy Theorist. 

People who question the official narrative, also known as using our own eyes and common sense are labeled a conspiracy theorist. 

Personally I like the term. When people use it they are showing they are out of ideas and are beginning to feel insecure. 

Guest sibon
7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

People who question the official narrative, also known as using our own eyes and common sense are labeled a conspiracy theorist. 

Personally I like the term. When people use it they are showing they are out of ideas and are beginning to feel insecure. 

I’m wondering why so many conspiracy theorists all spout the same nonsense. Often word for word.

Who is orchestrating the Covid conspiracy theories?

And why?

As the Sex Pistols once famously said…

”Ever feel like you’ve been cheated”

Edited by sibon

18 minutes ago, sibon said:

Snipped... 

As the Sex Pistols once famously said…

”Ever feel like you’ve been cheated”

As Johnny Rotten said "That Jimmy Savile is a wrongun" 

I believe Mr Rotten was then silenced on the BBC. 

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

The title of the link says it all;

https://digest.bps.org.uk/2017/04/05/why-more-highly-educated-people-are-less-into-conspiracy-theories/

Highly educated people are less likely to believe in conspiracy theories.  We've plenty of evidence from a number of SF threads to conclude which individuals aren't the sharpest tools in the box. 

Edited by Baron99

On 25/07/2021 at 18:16, top4718 said:

If this was a real pandemic you wouldn’t need stats end of. I hadn’t heard of bursitis no, now I know three people (two under 40) that are suffering from it a few weeks after the jab, coincidence?

Says someone who believes everything the government and the MSM tells them, oh dear 🤦🏻‍♂️

8 hours ago, top4718 said:

Either the jab has affected your eyesight or you've replied to the wrong post, nowhere did I say "end of".

Two of the people I know who have vaccine caused bursitis are male, I'm pretty sure they are not pregnant.

My bold. Excuse me? You don't even know what you've written, do you? 

My point is that bursitis can occur in many areas of the body (well, wherever there's a bursa). Just because you'd never heard of it before doesn't mean it didn't exist until now,  or that's its created by this vaccine... 

1 hour ago, Becky B said:

My bold. Excuse me? You don't even know what you've written, do you? 

My point is that bursitis can occur in many areas of the body (well, wherever there's a bursa). Just because you'd never heard of it before doesn't mean it didn't exist until now,  or that's its created by this vaccine... 

Well spotted! :thumbsup:

But I'm not sure the deep thinkers on this thread are quite ready for your bit of philosophical reasoning... :hihi:

5 hours ago, Baron99 said:

The title of the link says it all;

https://digest.bps.org.uk/2017/04/05/why-more-highly-educated-people-are-less-into-conspiracy-theories/

Highly educated people are less likely to believe in conspiracy theories.  We've plenty of evidence from a number of SF threads to conclude which individuals aren't the sharpest tools in the box. 

Bear in mind education does not necessarily equate to intelligence, especially creative intelligence/insight.

I'm educated to post graduate level and in my experience, education is as much about training people what they are permitted to think about, as it is about imparting knowledge.

That is backed up by these articles on the 'NASA creative genius test'-

https://ideapod.com/born-creative-geniuses-education-system-dumbs-us-according-nasa-scientists/

'We are born creative geniuses and the education system dumbs us down, according to NASA scientists'

[as you said the title says it all :)]

https://twentyonetoys.com/blogs/teaching-21st-century-skills/creative-genius-divergent-thinking

'The test results were shocking: 98% of 5-year-old children fell into the “genius category of imagination”, this number dropped to 12% for 15-year-olds and to 2% for adults. What the education system doing to our brains, our sheer capacity to imagine, stay curious, and being creative, is shocking, to say the least. All of us know that we are still sending children to schools and tuitions to make them ready for jobs, train them to test, and get admissions into colleges. What we don’t realize is, that in the process, all of us, and now our children are losing their most natural and precious skills.'

https://medium.com/@connect_75384/the-end-of-education-94f3a39fe97c

'The test results were shocking: 98% of 5-year-old children fell into the “genius category of imagination”, this number dropped to 12% for 15-year-olds and to 2% for adults. What the education system doing to our brains, our sheer capacity to imagine, stay curious, and being creative, is shocking, to say the least. All of us know that we are still sending children to schools and tuitions to make them ready for jobs, train them to test, and get admissions into colleges. What we don’t realize is, that in the process, all of us, and now our children are losing their most natural and precious skills.'

It is possible that educated people are less likely to look into what the mainstream label as 'conspiracy theories', not because of intelligence, but, because their education has trained them not to stray outside of mainstream narrative; trained them to mistrust anything that goes against their educational authorites- in effect, the label 'conspiracy theory' becomes a signpost saying 'do not go there'

Edited by onewheeldave

5 hours ago, Baron99 said:

We've plenty of evidence from a number of SF threads to conclude which individuals aren't the sharpest tools in the box. 

Indeed we have- in my experience the ones who routinely trot out the 'conspiracy theory' line are the ones who also like to use ad hominem attacks, and that always tells me something about their rational abilities.

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doe's not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his believes and illusions.

Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense....There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, all they want is to be right even if there are not.

When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent..

Your peace and quiet are worth more...

18 minutes ago, Padders said:

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doe's not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his believes and illusions.

Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense....There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, all they want is to be right even if there are not.

Couldn't have said it better, @Padders👍

12 hours ago, sibon said:

You are missing some brilliant journalism then.

Anyway, here’s a few questions to fill your day tomorrow.

1. Who are your CT puppet masters?

2. What’s in it for them?

3. As an “independent thinker “ can you explain why your independent thoughts are replicated word for word on CT websites worldwide?

Off you go.

Answers:

1. I don't have any puppet masters

2. The reply above negates this

3. That makes no sense

Next.

It was interesting to see the French farmers using muck spreaders to blast a bit of merde onto Macron's residence yesterday 🤣

Some interesting news from the States where the CDC has revoked use of the PCR test as it doesn't differentiate between Covid and flu.

It was also (no surprise) to see that people who contracted Covid AFTER being admitted to hospital were being counted as a Covid admissions which falsely ramps up the numbers.

Patrick Valance who was pushing the vaccine last week is also revealed to have £600k shares in GSK , GSK own 68% of Pfizer, it reminds me of jolly old Cyril Smith and the Turner & Newell asbestos company back in the day, how anyone can trust the views of people with vested interests is beyond me, fear helps I suppose.

33 minutes ago, Padders said:

The exact same applies to people who have scared themselves so much over nothing that they'll refute any evidence that makes them look like they've been had.

Edited by top4718