Coronavirus - Part Two.

12 minutes ago, Padders said:

Do Jehovas Witnesses get vaccinated,

Just wondered cus I like to invite them in for a chat ?

Have they been trying to flog "The Watchtower" in Padders Bar again?

Guest makapaka

Like a lot of things these days coronavirus has become a polarised debate.

leads to extremes of Covid sceptic / deniers v covid “bed-wetters”

So as a consequence people lose sight of the nuances in between and come up with weirder and bizarre arguments to support their case.

things that fall in between are arguments about the impact on society, health and the economy  through lockdowns and restrictions which are valid discussion which need weighing up and should be debated.

things that aren’t are that it’s a dangerous virus when measured across large populations and that vaccines and certain precautions can mitigate that danger.

if people can accept the latter, and properly debate the former - We’d all be in a much better place.

Edited by makapaka

4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Have they been trying to flog "The Watchtower" in Padders Bar again?

No they haven't.. unfortunately...

But if I get a message from God that vaccination is unnecessary, that's good enough for me.

25 minutes ago, Padders said:

Do Jehovas Witnesses get vaccinated,

Just wondered cus I like to invite them in for a chat ?

Don’t know if you’re kidding Padders but the answer is yes.

8 minutes ago, Padders said:

No they haven't.. unfortunately...

But if I get a message from God that vaccination is unnecessary, that's good enough for me.

Weerz he been hiding last couple of years when he might of made hissen handy?

6 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Weerz he been hiding last couple of years when he might of made hissen handy?

Probably been isolating,

Although couple of years seems a bit much.

4 hours ago, top4718 said:

If this was a real pandemic you wouldn’t need stats end of. I hadn’t heard of bursitis no, now I know three people (two under 40) that are suffering from it a few weeks after the jab, coincidence?

Says someone who believes everything the government and the MSM tells them, oh dear 🤦🏻‍♂️

Ah, the old "end of" response.  Well that's me done then isn't it, if you've decided it's "end of", - perhaps because, subconsciously you recognise how weak your arguments are.

Would it help you to know that I've seen the effects of Covid with my own eyes?  Does that make my information as reliable as yours, even though I've seen something different to you (which seems to be the basis of your ideas)?

The bursitis could be due to the vaccination, but that can happen with any vaccination in that area, it's to do with where the needle goes rather than what's in the vaccine.

Incidentally, trochanteric bursitis is fairly common in pregnancy, perhaps people should stop getting pregnant just in case. 

Guest makapaka
4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Are we going to ignore the fact he also had pneumonia? 

Pneumonia from Covid yeah?

Edited by makapaka

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Are we going to ignore the fact he also had pneumonia? 

Pneumonia caused by covid.

https://www.healthline.com/health/coronavirus-pneumonia#connection

"Infection with SARS-CoV-2 begins when respiratory droplets containing the virus enter your upper respiratory tract. As the virus multiplies, the infection can progress to your lungs. When this happens, it’s possible to develop pneumonia."

Edited by Longcol