Coronavirus - Part Two.

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I’m guessing they don’t stand and count them, the protest pictures I’ve seen particularly around the Arc De Triomphe were huge, they won’t stop either the yellow vest protests pre Covid went on for months and were ignored by the media.

The crowds in Place de l'Etoile wouldn't have half filled Hillsborough.

The Gilets Jaunes were all over the media here for a few months - there were always a handful on the roundabout going into the nearest town. Can't think why the GJ's would have attracted huge coverage in the UK.

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter all take down anti pandemic material of any kind, how do you think they’ve been made to do their bidding, if you don’t believe go on one of those sites and post something of that nature, you don’t have to agree with it just call it research.

They take down unproven stuff that could have an adverse effect on public opinion.

The lies and the false narratives that have been created by those that you are in thrall to all add together to make a proper public health response more difficult. So, I don’t blame them.

There is still plenty of anti lockdown/mask/ vaccine stuff on all platform. Some of it justified, some of it bonkers.

Maybe you should ask yourself what’s in it for the promoters of the conspiracy theories.

19 minutes ago, sibon said:

I don’t need to reinforce my position though. Snipped.  

No I guess not. Perhaps you get all the reinforcement you need right there in your echo chamber 

Showing that keen intelligence they are known for, some anti lockdown vax types are protesting at Downing Street.

Borris is of course in isolation in Buckinghamshire

13 minutes ago, sibon said:

They take down unproven stuff that could have an adverse effect on public opinion.

The lies and the false narratives that have been created by those that you are in thrall to all add together to make a proper public health response more difficult. So, I don’t blame them.

There is still plenty of anti lockdown/mask/ vaccine stuff on all platform. Some of it justified, some of it bonkers.

Maybe you should ask yourself what’s in it for the promoters of the conspiracy theories.

Like I said before, who is the higher being that decides what’s right and wrong, a very dangerous undertaking, why is the woman comparing the NHS to Nazis allowed to still be seen, try posting some frivolous but anti pandemic on Facebook and you’ll immediately get a warning threatening to ban you from the site.

Some very interesting stats here, the chance of death from Covid for anyone under 60 is 0.0001%, it only stood at 0.013%, it’s only around 1% in all age ranges, something certainly doesn’t add up:

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths?areaType=nation&areaName=England

2 minutes ago, butlers said:

Showing that keen intelligence they are known for, some anti lockdown vax types are protesting at Downing Street.

I bet most of them can spell Boris to be fair 😂

2 minutes ago, butlers said:

Unlike the gullible muzzled up, double jabbed, Pearl clutching compliant ones eh? 

Unfortunately Conspiracy Theory is no longer the province of the 'wacky'.

Conspiracy Theories are no longer characterised by an 'alternative view' supported by 'an alternative explanation' shared  by a tiny  number of enthusiasts. Today it has become big money and big politics ready to profit by jumping on any bandwagon.

Once it was small groups who for various reasons found comfort amongst others who could not engage in discussion and make no attempt to evaluate accumulating evidence relying instead on obscure Americans and their leaflets and magazines that gave them their special insight. Quite funny, sometimes entertaining and occasionally thought provoking and most of all harmless.

Then, thanks to American TV, it became very profitable with an increasing  amount of media exposure.

The political American Alt Right establishment have seized an opportunity to use propel their views in exactly the same way as the communists, anarchists, nationalists and fascists do/did. 

Still they are just as predictable and recognizable as they were 50 years ago.

Don't expect a direct answer to a direct question.

Don' expect a creditable, authoritative source.

Don't expect a rational response.

Expect the evidence to be selective, untested, unrepresentative and unsupported.

Expect to be talked down to.

Expect to hear repeated words and catchphrases copied from each other and the American website.

And more recently expect far right wing sympathy.

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

The speakers were of an extreme persuasion which the media has chosen to focus on. I’ll ask again why are videos of the rest of the protest being taken down from social media but these are left on?

Why are the majority of supermarket staff happy to work maskless despite being in a very exposed workplace?

You don’t need graphs and stats you can see this with your own eyes.

If the pandemic was as bad as your type like to make out we wouldn’t need any graphs and charts, we’d know.

Sigh.  My bold.

You really don't understand evidence based practice, do you?

One person looking around and thinking "huh, I can't see anything wrong so everything must be fine" doesn't stand up against large scale studies with enough numbers to show statistical significance.

Mind you, weren't you the one who had never heard of bursitis yourself, so concluded it must be caused by the vaccine?

1 hour ago, Becky B said:

Sigh.  My bold.

You really don't understand evidence based practice, do you?

One person looking around and thinking "huh, I can't see anything wrong so everything must be fine" doesn't stand up against large scale studies with enough numbers to show statistical significance.

Mind you, weren't you the one who had never heard of bursitis yourself, so concluded it must be caused by the vaccine?

If this was a real pandemic you wouldn’t need stats end of. I hadn’t heard of bursitis no, now I know three people (two under 40) that are suffering from it a few weeks after the jab, coincidence?

2 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Unfortunately Conspiracy Theory is no longer the province of the 'wacky'.

Conspiracy Theories are no longer characterised by an 'alternative view' supported by 'an alternative explanation' shared  by a tiny  number of enthusiasts. Today it has become big money and big politics ready to profit by jumping on any bandwagon.

Once it was small groups who for various reasons found comfort amongst others who could not engage in discussion and make no attempt to evaluate accumulating evidence relying instead on obscure Americans and their leaflets and magazines that gave them their special insight. Quite funny, sometimes entertaining and occasionally thought provoking and most of all harmless.

Then, thanks to American TV, it became very profitable with an increasing  amount of media exposure.

The political American Alt Right establishment have seized an opportunity to use propel their views in exactly the same way as the communists, anarchists, nationalists and fascists do/did. 

Still they are just as predictable and recognizable as they were 50 years ago.

Don't expect a direct answer to a direct question.

Don' expect a creditable, authoritative source.

Don't expect a rational response.

Expect the evidence to be selective, untested, unrepresentative and unsupported.

Expect to be talked down to.

Expect to hear repeated words and catchphrases copied from each other and the American website.

And more recently expect far right wing sympathy.

Says someone who believes everything the government and the MSM tells them, oh dear 🤦🏻‍♂️

4 hours ago, Longcol said:

160k protesters in the whole of France is hardly big news even here in France.

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20210724-french-protesters-against-covid-19-health-restrictions-clash-with-police-in-paris

179 separate protests in France yesterday.

French lorry drivers to go on strike from 22:00 tonight (source Andrew Neil)

French hospital staff to strike:

https://newspunch.com/french-hospital-staff-go-on-indefinite-strike-to-protest-covid-vaccine-mandate/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Train drivers also rumoured to be taking action.

”Hardly big news” 😂

11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

179 separate protests in France yesterday.

French lorry drivers to go on strike from 22:00 tonight (source Andrew Neil)

French hospital staff to strike:

https://newspunch.com/french-hospital-staff-go-on-indefinite-strike-to-protest-covid-vaccine-mandate/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Train drivers also rumoured to be taking action.

”Hardly big news” 😂

Good of you to show us where you get your "news" from.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NewsPunch

"NewsPunch is a Los Angeles-based fake news website known for spreading conspiracy theories, political misinformation, and hoaxes.[1] Originally named Your News Wire,[5][11][12] it was founded in 2014 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai and Sinclair Treadway."

Sean Adl-Tabatabai - he's the guy who used to run the David Icke Forum 😂