Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The article you posted said the French ministry revealed the numbers.

And who do you think the ministers get their numbers from?

Just now, sibon said:

I think they delete any dangerous, unsubstantiated stuff masquerading as the truth.

Then you’d be totally wrong, who decides what is dangerous, I think communist countries were quite good at that 🙄

1 minute ago, sibon said:

I think they delete any dangerous, unsubstantiated stuff masquerading as the truth.

I take it you saw my channel? 

I also assume you saw the videos too? 

Just now, Longcol said:

And who do you think the ministers get their numbers from?

I’m guessing they don’t stand and count them, the protest pictures I’ve seen particularly around the Arc De Triomphe were huge, they won’t stop either the yellow vest protests pre Covid went on for months and were ignored by the media.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

He gets his info from a failing rag that relies on click bait articles to stay in existence.

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

How do you think that the lizard people have managed to get YouTube to do their bidding?

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

He gets his info from a failing rag that relies on click bait articles to stay in existence.

That made me 😂

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I’m guessing they don’t stand and count them, the protest pictures I’ve seen particularly around the Arc De Triomphe were huge, they won’t stop either the yellow vest protests pre Covid went on for months and were ignored by the media.

The top of the Champs Elysee isn’t really all that big. If it had been a proper protest, they’d have been better down at the other end. That’s the traditional place for French insurrection.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

How do you think that the lizard people have managed to get YouTube to do their bidding?

More childishness 

You know posts like that really don't help reinforce your position.

Just now, sibon said:

The top of the Champs Elysee isn’t really all that big. If it had been a proper protest, they’d have been better down at the other end. That’s the traditional place for French insurrection.

The Champs Elysee is about as wide as maybe four normal roads and quite long, would take quite a large number to fill it, the protest extended way beyond that.

Guest sibon
Just now, top4718 said:

The Champs Elysee is about as wide as maybe four normal roads and quite long, would take quite a large number to fill it, the protest extended way beyond that.

I know it well.

The other end would be better

9 minutes ago, sibon said:

Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter all take down anti pandemic material of any kind, how do you think they’ve been made to do their bidding? If you don’t believe it go on one of those sites and post something of that nature, you don’t have to agree with it just call it research.

Edited by top4718

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

More childishness 

You know posts like that really don't help reinforce your position.

I don’t need to reinforce my position though. You are the one claiming that you are right and almost everyone else is wrong.

Would be great to see some robust evidence about that. Shouty Katy doesn’t count as evidence btw.