Coronavirus - Part Two.

12 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I watched the "speakers" and that's what I thought. Loads of vids on social media if you want to look.

Why is it with you lot is that "I need to look" and when I do and still think you're wrong I'm not looking hard enough?

The speakers were of an extreme persuasion which the media has chosen to focus on. I’ll ask again why are videos of the rest of the protest being taken down from social media but these are left on?

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

You should know by now that evidence is demanded by the Covid deniers for everything. It is never provided by them though. Just loads of threats, opinions and assertions of their rights. If you want evidence for my claim, just read this thread.

Opinions without evidence are of little value. One persons assertion of rights is often the denial of somebody else’s

Why are the majority of supermarket staff happy to work maskless despite being in a very exposed workplace?

You don’t need graphs and stats you can see this with your own eyes.

If the pandemic was as bad as your type like to make out we wouldn’t need any graphs and charts, we’d know.

Edited by top4718

1 minute ago, tinfoilhat said:

You do, toppers doesnt.

A growing movement doesn't make it right. 

My bold.

Fair enough. I accept your position and for the record I hope you are right and I'm in the wrong camp. The thought that governments around the globe are conspiring against the general public for some sinister reason frightens the life out of me. I want to be wrong more than you realise. 

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The speakers were of an extreme persuasion which the media has chosen to focus on. I’ll ask again why are videos of the rest of the protest being taken down from social media but these are left on?

Why are the majority of supermarket staff happy to work maskless despite being in a very exposed workplace?

If the pandemic was as bad as your type like to make out we wouldn’t need any graphs and charts, we’d 

So now I'm watching the wrong videos (I'm not) -  they're all up there!

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Do you really think French ministers would reveal the true numbers 😂

It's the police that come up with the numbers as a rule.

The 1,000 reported in our department of 400,000 people would seem pretty accurate.

https://www.sudouest.fr/dordogne/perigueux/perigueux-pres-de-600-personnes-manifestent-contre-le-pass-sanitaire-4260292.php

7 minutes ago, sibon said:

You should know by now that evidence is demanded by the Covid deniers for everything. It is never provided by them though. Just loads of threats, opinions and assertions of their rights. If you want evidence for my claim, just read this thread.

Opinions without evidence are of little value. One persons assertion of rights is often the denial of somebody else’s

My bold.. 

Threats? 

If you've been threatened I'd report the post and the poster to admin. 

Guest sibon
6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If the pandemic was as bad as your type like to make out we wouldn’t need any graphs and charts, we’d know.

I’m not quite sure what any of that means.

But I’d just like to remind the many readers of this thread that you don’t go into supermarkets ever, you get your shopping delivered. You told us that yourself So don’t now try to portray yourself as the Sheffield Forum supermarket correspondent.

1 minute ago, tinfoilhat said:

So now I'm watching the wrong videos (I'm not) -  they're all up there!

I’ve tried to look at a good few this morning, all removed by YouTube.

3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

It's the police that come up with the numbers as a rule.

The 1,000 reported in our department of 400,000 people would seem pretty accurate.

https://www.sudouest.fr/dordogne/perigueux/perigueux-pres-de-600-personnes-manifestent-contre-le-pass-sanitaire-4260292.php

The article you posted said the French ministry revealed the numbers.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I’ve tried to look at a good few this morning, all removed by YouTube.

I lost a YouTube account due to sharing protest videos and interviews with scientist who go against the official narrative. 

I tried to log on, no joy. I searched for the videos on YouTube and surprise surprise all are gone. 

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

I’m not quite sure what any of that means.

But I’d just like to remind the many readers of this thread that you don’t go into supermarkets ever, you get your shopping delivered. You told us that yourself So don’t now try to portray yourself as the Sheffield Forum supermarket correspondent.

I’ve been going back in since the ridiculous muzzles were abandoned which was the reason I stopped doing my main shop there in the first place, in the last couple of weeks I’ve been in ones in Sheffield, Doncaster and Rotherham, the majority of staff have been maskless, now tell me why they are comfortable with doing that?

Guest sibon
Just now, The_DADDY said:

I lost a YouTube account due to sharing protest videos and interviews with scientist who go against the official narrative. 

I tried to log on, no joy. I searched for the videos on YouTube and surprise surprise all are gone. 

I think they delete any dangerous, unsubstantiated stuff masquerading as the truth.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

I thought that Florida was the poster child for the anti-vax, anti-mask mob. I’d best not call them w****s.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/25/florida-covid-coronavirus-ron-desantis-vaccine?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Any reply with a link to The Guardian is not even worthy a glance.