Coronavirus - Part Two.

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

There were thousands upon thousands there yesterday, the media have chosen which ones to air, tell me why all videos that don’t show such extremes and actually show the force of the protest are being removed from YouTube, your being played in a big way and falling for it.

No I'm not.

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You’ve absolutely nailed it, the arrogant tone of the replies speaks volumes, totally playing into the hands of our leaders.

I raised a point earlier that supermarket staff (probably the most exposure risk section of society outside healthcare) seem quite happy to work on the shop floor without masks (about 70% from what I’ve seen) since “freedom day” had they seen their colleagues falling seriously ill in large numbers this simply wouldn’t be happening, they’d be the most strict mask wearers in the public eye, you don’t need stats and graphs as incidences like this are far more telling.

Cue the “in the supermarket where I go all staff are still wearing masks” lies 😂

Yeah I saw that haha... It gave me a right good giggle if I'm honest 😁

6 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

No I'm not.

Your comments on the protest yesterday prove you are, why is the media not covering any of the protests worldwide France in particular?

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Your comments on the protest yesterday prove you are, why is the media not covering any of the protests worldwide France in particular?

Please, quote me.

27 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I've looked at both sides and I think that not only are you wrong, your mates down London are dangerously, spitefully wrong.

Here.

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

160k protesters in the whole of France is hardly big news even here in France.

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20210724-french-protesters-against-covid-19-health-restrictions-clash-with-police-in-paris

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Here.

I watched the "speakers" and that's what I thought. Loads of vids on social media if you want to look.

Why is it with you lot is that "I need to look" and when I do and still think you're wrong I'm not looking hard enough?

Edited by tinfoilhat

4 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I watched the "speakers" and that's what I thought. Loads of vids on social media if you want to look.

Why is it with you lot is that "I need to look" and when I do and still think you're wrong I'm not looking hard enough?

Us lot? 

I think you'll find most of "us lot" are happy for you to have your own opinion. 

You look at something and interpret it how you wish. If you look at the protests in France, Germany, Canada, UK etc etc and don't see the movement that is growing rapidly then fine. Just remember, the protesters are doing what they are doing for your freedoms as well as their own. 

8 minutes ago, Longcol said:

160k protesters in the whole of France is hardly big news even here in France.

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20210724-french-protesters-against-covid-19-health-restrictions-clash-with-police-in-paris

Do you really think French ministers would reveal the true numbers 😂

There were protests worldwide yesterday all saying the same thing and not a single mention on the MSM.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Us lot? 

I think you'll find most of "us lot" are happy for you to have your own opinion. 

You look at something and interpret it how you wish. If you look at the protests in France, Germany, Canada, UK etc etc and don't see the movement that is growing rapidly then fine. Just remember, the protesters are doing what they are doing for your freedoms as well as their own. 

You do, toppers doesnt.

A growing movement doesn't make it right. 

Guest sibon
7 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

You should know by now that evidence is demanded by the Covid deniers for everything. It is never provided by them though. Just loads of threats, opinions and assertions of their rights. If you want evidence for my claim, just read this thread.

Opinions without evidence are of little value. One persons assertion of rights is often the denial of somebody else’s