Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest sibon
13 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

You mean the 1000s and 1000s of people fighting for their and your freedom? 

The only reason you think they were dangerous lunatics is because msm told you to think that. 

As you rely on msm you may not be aware of the colossal movement that's beginning world wide. 

Don't take my word for it though. It's going to get so big even the MSM will have to cover it.

That’s exactly what I said. A couple of thousand people listening to nutters.

Nutters like this:

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yep it certainly is. 

It seems like this Scamdemic is really bringing out some people's nasty side.. 

1 of a stack of videos I was sent this morning.. 

https://www.facebook.com/562616947/posts/10159552035346948/

Here's your "couple of 1000"

This was just part of the London protest. 

These are now happening globally. 

Don’t waste your time mate, the cult on here are in total denial as it makes their subservient actions look ridiculous, they’ll deny whatever you post, like I said earlier these threads will be worth a re-read in a few years time, comedy gold.

Edited by top4718

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

That’s exactly what I said. A couple of thousand people listening to nutters.

Nutters like this:

Instead you would prefer to listen to nutters who want to inject everyone including children with an experimental jab? 

A jab that is starting to show some very serious side effects including death.. 

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Don’t waste your time mate, the cult on here are in total denial as it makes their subservient actions look ridiculous, they’ll deny whatever you post, like I said earlier these threads will be worth a re-read in a few years time, comedy gold.

Yeah they do seem to be incredibly blinkered on this subject and I agree, in the not too distant future these posts are going to make some people look really foolish. 

It's a pity these people don't put the same energy into looking into both sides of the argument rather than calling names and attempting to appear superior. 

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Instead you would prefer to listen to nutters who want to inject everyone including children with an experimental jab? 

A jab that is starting to show some very serious side effects including death.. 

I think that the vast majority of us who have distanced, cleaned hands, worn masks and got vaccinated are probably just about sick to the back teeth of the refusenik nutters.

It’s becoming clear that a wacko minority are holding the rest of us back, for reasons that are frankly absurd.

Just don’t be surprised when things swing very quickly in favour of the huge majority of rational folk who just want their lives back.

8 minutes ago, sibon said:

I think that the vast majority of us who have distanced, cleaned hands, worn masks and got vaccinated are probably just about sick to the back teeth of the refusenik nutters.

It’s becoming clear that a wacko minority are holding the rest of us back, for reasons that are frankly absurd.

Just don’t be surprised when things swing very quickly in favour of the huge majority of rational folk who just want their lives back.

My bold. 

Grow up.. 

Are you incapable of disagreeing with somone without acting childish?? 

8 minutes ago, sibon said:

Absurd? 

How about not wanting to be muzzled for a bad cold, locked down for no good reason, rights and freedoms removed, coerced into being injected with some rushed out, still in trials jab that has no long term testing and does not even do the job it's supposed to? 

Yeah, some people are cray cray 🙄

Edited by The_DADDY

Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold. 

Grow up.. 

Are you incapable of disagreeing with somone without acting childish?? 

I chose that word very carefully.

How else would you describe the speakers and attendees at yesterday’s “rally”.

Wacko is pretty accurate in my opinion. I’ve not bothered to research that though.

Just now, sibon said:

I chose that word very carefully.

Snipped.. 

I don't doubt that and that's my point. 

You seem incapable of disagreeing without resorting to childish name calling. 

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah they do seem to be incredibly blinkered on this subject and I agree, in the not too distant future these posts are going to make some people look really foolish. 

It's a pity these people don't put the same energy into looking into both sides of the argument rather than calling names and attempting to appear superior. 

I've looked at both sides and I think that not only are you wrong, your mates down London are dangerously, spitefully wrong.

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You’ve absolutely nailed it, the arrogant tone of the replies speaks volumes, totally playing into the hands of our leaders.

I raised a point earlier that supermarket staff (probably the most exposure risk section of society outside healthcare) seem quite happy to work on the shop floor without masks (about 70% from what I’ve seen) since “freedom day” had they seen their colleagues falling seriously ill in large numbers this simply wouldn’t be happening, they’d be the most strict mask wearers in the public eye, you don’t need stats and graphs as incidences like this are far more telling.

Cue the “in the supermarket where I go all staff are still wearing masks” lies 😂

2 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I've looked at both sides and I think that not only are you wrong, your mates down London are dangerously, spitefully wrong.

And I respect your right to have your own point of view 

2 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

There were thousands upon thousands there yesterday, the media have chosen which ones to air, tell me why all videos that don’t show such extremes and actually show the force of the protest are being removed from YouTube, your being played in a big way and falling for it.