Coronavirus - Part Two.

19 minutes ago, sibon said:

I know the quotes are in reverse order, but I have news from Fitzroy.

Opening windows is not prohibited, so there was either a mistake from the minister, or a mishearing from the radio listener.

Additional news from Fitzroy. It’s freezing, why would you want to open your windows?

12 celcius isnt freezing.

As for a "mishearing", absolutely not, I have now listened to it multiple times, maybe take a listen yourself

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/dir-qa9bw-f4b6bc7?utm_campaign=w_share_ep&utm_medium=dlink&utm_source=w_share

LIsten about 2.07 in.

She lives in the Werribee area if that helps

Edited by HeHasRisen

After listening and the different tier thing , I think the .gov was about self isolating.

Maybe there's a different rule if the authorities tell you to isolate?

If that's the case there's conflict in advice.

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

12 celcius isnt freezing.

As for a "mishearing", absolutely not, I have now listened to it multiple times, maybe take a listen yourself

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/dir-qa9bw-f4b6bc7?utm_campaign=w_share_ep&utm_medium=dlink&utm_source=w_share

LIsten about 2.07 in.

She lives in the Werribee area if that helps

Fair enough. 

It looks as though the Aussie government has been taking communication lessons from Johnson

Or, the advice for those who are having to stay at home due to a "Tier 1 exposure site" is different, who knows.

My brain hurts.

It looks like in cases you are mandated to go to a quarantine hotel, you may Not  open the window.

But if it has a private balcony you can go stand on that.

Nope ,still got me baffled

I wonder how many people are self-isolating because their microwave went "Ping"!

12 minutes ago, butlers said:

My brain hurts.

It looks like in cases you are mandated to go to a quarantine hotel, you may Not  open the window.

But if it has a private balcony you can go stand on that.

Nope ,still got me baffled

Look its simple, you take the number of people in the hotel, multiply by the number of people on the plane, divide it by the number of overs lost to rain and multiply it by the average age of the batting side.

Just now, Thirsty Relic said:

I wonder how many people are self-isolating because their microwave went "Ping"!

People moaning about it, too. There is a simple solution, just delete the app.

2 hours ago, sibon said:

No. That’s two international sports teams refusing to come to the U.K. because it is too dangerous.

More than a little embarrassing 

I think their people might be annoyed though if allowed to come to plague island then go back, especially when they've had so many lockdowns. 

Guest sibon
18 minutes ago, West 77 said:

The real reason is their domestic Rugby league competitions are more important to them then a so called  Rugby league World Cup with only 3 nations capable of winning it.

I’ll look forward to reading your evidence for that claim.

I assume that you haven’t just made that up.

Have you?

Guest makapaka
3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

As I have said before, the Aussies and NZ-ers are screwed. No exit plan, no appetite from its citizens to have the jab, they cant keep borders closed for ever nor can they force their citizens to stay at home for ever for the sake of a handful of cases. 

Kind of agree with this. 

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, West 77 said:

Makes no difference to me whether you believe my claim based on good knowledge or not.   

I was just asking you to show me how you know.

I already know that you can’t, I’ve seen the other stuff you write.

Makes no difference to me though.