Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, Annie Bynnol said:

"Most experts believe India’s official toll of more than 414,000 dead is a vast undercount, but the government has dismissed those concerns as exaggerated and misleading." Associated Press (as referred to above) 

It is unusual to see Conspiracy Theories agreeing with Government statements and briefings. 

You sling around the name conspiracy theorist ( I know you typed theories) like I'm supposed to be hurt or insulted by it. 

News Flash..... I'm not. 

I can't believe a single person is happy for so called vaccine passports, once they are accepted (and they will be, meekly) its the thin end of a wedge that will make irreversible changes to our freedoms, it probably won't affect too many of us on here of a certain age but what a dreadful future it spells for our children and their children to follow.

1 hour ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Total rubbish!  I don't believe any of that.  The astronauts would have told us in the 1960's when they landed there if the moon was made of cheese, and there's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis.

Hmmm... :huh:

I'm sure there was a documentary on TV about a chap called Wallace who proved this to be true... :suspect:

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I can't believe a single person is happy for so called vaccine passports, once they are accepted (and they will be, meekly) its the thin end of a wedge that will make irreversible changes to our freedoms, it probably won't affect too many of us on here of a certain age but what a dreadful future it spells for our children and their children to follow.

My bold. 

What irreversible changes to our freedoms? 

1 minute ago, Baron99 said:

My bold. 

What irreversible changes to our freedoms? 

Have a look into the Chinese Social Credit System to give you some idea.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Well no.  You've stated that there will be irreversible changes to OUR freedoms (in the UK).  So what are they?  Tell us? 

I'm not interested in China. 

48 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Well no.  You've stated that there will be irreversible changes to OUR freedoms (in the UK).  So what are they?  Tell us? 

A social credit type scheme will be implemented, if you don't want to look at an example of where this has already happened don't complain when it does.

I'm actually embarrassed about how meekly compliant the people of this country are, what will it actually take for people to see the light.

5 hours ago, Anna B said:

Hoping to be helpful to those afflicted with Covid phobia or are simply still worried about going out.

According to news (sorry can't remember which channel) predicted Covid hospital admissions (worse case scenario)  amounts to 10 people per hospital. So is that really so bad or going to overwhelm the NHS?

Deaths of Covid sufferers are now rare. 

The rising infection rate includes all people who have tested positive, (a figure which is notoriously unreliable) not the number who have reported to a hospital or even the doctor, therefore many are suffering only mild symptoms. These are mainly (but not exclusively) young people who have not been vaccinated.

So if you've had your jabs you should be OK, and you're free to wear a mask if you wish.

Life has to carry on so enjoy it.   

It isn’t as black and white as that. This article summaries the situation very well https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2021/07/why-uk-s-new-covid-19-strategy-uniquely-dangerous

Its not simply a case of hiding behind the sofa, bed wetting and paranoia OR ‘getting on with life’.  Lots of us ‘getting on with life’ but without sticking our fingers in ears, going la, la, la…..

52 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I'm actually embarrassed about how meekly compliant the people of this country are, what will it actually take for people to see the light.

Who's light? 

A bunch of internet followers of dodgy  American sponsored  websites?

2 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Who's light? 

A bunch of internet followers of dodgy  American sponsored  websites?

Only time will tell.

finally got a reply to my complaint about my covid test results, basically it has gone missing, though only afew do mind, according to the call centre.

This isn't an amazon parcel, it could be a matter of life or death.

3 hours ago, Baron99 said:

That's a shame, cos you're going to be living in it in the near future if you don't start opposing things like compulsory/coerced vaccinations.

3 hours ago, top4718 said:

It is disturbing that so many on here aren't aware of that system [or, are aware of it but think the UK is somehow immune].

Edited by onewheeldave