Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

But we aren’t talking lockdowns now. We are talking about social distancing, courteous masking, being clean. 

None of those things are particularly intrusive. Indeed, if a person with dirty hands invaded your personal space and breathed all over you, how would you react?

Kinda polite not to sneeze and cough all over other people.................................

But we aren’t talking lockdowns now. We are talking about social distancing, courteous masking, being clean. 

Masks are fine- I just don't want them compulsory.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, onewheeldave said:

Then they are useless .

It only takes one freedom ranger to parade around maskless and infected, to cause mayhem.

Edited by sibon

Then they are useless .

It only takes one freedom ranger to parade around maskless and infected, to cause mayhem.

I disagree.

Guest sibon
Just now, onewheeldave said:

I disagree.

With which bit?

Who for?

People with genuine reasons - or the people who have pretended to be disabled - or people who are happy to spread the virus to fellow members of society.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Who for?

People with genuine reasons - or the people who have pretended to be disabled - or people who are happy to spread the virus to fellow members of society.

Compulsory for no-one. 

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Who for?

I think he wants virus spreading to be a personal choice.

I can’t think of any other reason for his stance. But he won’t answer my reasonable questions in any detail, so I’m left guessing a bit.

Compulsory for no-one. 

Freedom to spread disease then. Freedom to put strain on NHS resources. 

Is that the sort of "freedom" you subscribe to? 

How about mutual respect?

12 minutes ago, sibon said:

None of those things are particularly intrusive. Indeed, if a person with dirty hands invaded your personal space and breathed all over you, how would you react?

That rather depends. 

Are you another who is looking forward to the opportunity to breathe on strangers?

No it doesn't. And no, never done that ever.

9 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

Compulsory for no-one. 

I agree and so does the government so roll on the 19th. Anybody who does not like that and are worried can easily stay at home and keep to the previous lockdown rules.  

6 minutes ago, Longcol said:

How about mutual respect?

That didn't seem to apply to you and others on here when it came to brexit did it! Talk about two faced....

Edited by apelike

4 minutes ago, apelike said:

That didn't seem to apply to you and others on here when it came to brexit did it! Talk about two faced....

Point out where I said the referendum shouldn't count.