Coronavirus - Part Two.

9 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I don't think this is right. I don't think we will know greatly more about the safety and efficacy of the jab in the future. Well, ... we might discover that the jab is less/ not effective against some new variant but that is not I think what is being talked about.

For example, if the jab were to have long term side effects then, unless they are on a humungous scale, we will probably never be able to establish they were caused by the jab.

Apparently there is over  a million adverse reactions been reported. That's a rather humongous number to me. Don't you think it's rather high? 

Edited by The_DADDY

Quite a lot of people have minor side effects like a sore arm for twenty four hours so a million adverse reactions is not actually that humungous.

Edited by Carbuncle

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Quite a lot of people have minor side effects like a sore arm for twenty four hours so a million adverse reactions is not actually that humungous.

Quite a lot have serious ones too. Some have died. 

Edited by The_DADDY

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Quite a lot have serious ones too. Some have died. 

A small number have died. Its a tragedy but the price we pay for a successful vaccination programme.

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold. 

Some on here seem to struggle with the fact not everyone shares the same opinion. Other people are allowed to think what they like just as you are. The beauty of this argument is that eventually you will be proved either right or wrong. If you are right and this jab is safe and effective then happy days. If I'm proved right then it's brown trousers time for everyone. 

For the record I hope I'm wrong. 

Everybody is allowed an opinion and everybody is allowed to share those opinions, within the law.

Assertions are a different matter.

Asserting that millions of people of conspiring to cause harm to millions and conspiring to hide the 'truth' with nothing but anecdotes and a self selection of quotes which to fit a story that, is not an opinion. 

Such Conspiracy Theories follow a well known pattern. 

2 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Everybody is allowed an opinion and everybody is allowed to share those opinions, within the law.

Assertions are a different matter.

Asserting that millions of people of conspiring to cause harm to millions and conspiring to hide the 'truth' with nothing but anecdotes and a self selection of quotes which to fit a story that, is not an opinion. 

Such Conspiracy Theories follow a well known pattern. 

Yes. Plenty turn out to be true. 

3 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

A small number have died. Its a tragedy but the price we pay for a successful vaccination programme.

A program that has no idea what long term effects this will have. 

A program that wants to start jabbing kids. 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

A program that has no idea what long term effects this will have. 

A measure of judgement has been used where one would prefer evidence. Do you have any specific long terms side effects in mind? I ask because you keep mentioning them but I have no idea why one would expect them.

6 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

A measure of judgement has been used where one would prefer evidence. Do you have any specific long terms side effects in mind? I ask because you keep mentioning them but I have no idea why one would expect them.

You can search for the side effects online like I did. I doubt you would believe anything I posted anyway. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You can search for the side effects online like I did. I doubt you would believe anything I posted anyway. 

I am not going to do that because my expectation is that I would find a lot of specious nonsense which would not justify the effort of wading through. If you knew of something specific I might take a look but it would need to be something specific. I am a bit fed up with vague assertions with nothing to back them up.

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I am not going to do that because my expectation is that I would find a lot of specious nonsense which would not justify the effort of wading through. If you knew of something specific I might take a look but it would need to be something specific. I am a bit fed up with vague assertions with nothing to back them up.

No problem 👍

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

'On ventilators' would be better - as would actual figures rather than percentages.

Cheers, Rolling,  Ventilating,   my first thought was putting holes in people down at the Arena. :hihi:

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Probably victims of the experimental jab. 

How probably?

And why would the jab cause people to be ill enough to need ventilators?

Try to answer properly, with figures and evidence and stuff. If you can.

If not, some vague gonads will do. Again.

Edited by sibon