Coronavirus - Part Two.

Fun fact: the UK has recorded more new cases of covid in the last 7 days than the whole of the EU ... and its not close.

Edited by Carbuncle

20 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Fun fact: the UK has recorded more new cases of covid in the last 7 days than the whole of the EU ... and its not close.

Well our very own MP from Penistone and Stocksbridge has a solution - she said we should stop publishing this data on the BBC yesterday! Tried to justify it by claiming she is a scientist (she is not).

Guest makapaka
16 minutes ago, nightrider said:

Well our very own MP from Penistone and Stocksbridge has a solution - she said we should stop publishing this data on the BBC yesterday! Tried to justify it by claiming she is a scientist (she is not).

I agree - we should stop it. 

Edited by makapaka

On 29/06/2021 at 23:08, The_DADDY said:

Fantastic contribution. 

We'll done 👍

Something I've noticed since the beginning of this entire scam. 

The people who follow the flawed, politicised "science" and wear a muzzle or get the "vaccine" are usually the 1st to start with the name calling, bullying and general childishness whilst at the same time pretend they have some moral high ground. 

Strange that. 

Here's a question for you guys who believe in this rubbish, how many non "vaccinated" non social distancing, non muzzle wearing members of the public are in hospitals compared to the  fully paid up muzzle wearing fully "vaccinated" members of the public? 

Take your time. I'm in no rush 🙏

If you ask an impossible question then you will get no answers.

Perhaps another approach would be to ask how many front line medical and front line workers contracted the virus as a result of the lack of effective PPE.

Neither vaccination or masks can be guaranteed to be 100% effective,but like most things in life,the majority elect to minimise risk.

Edited by RJRB

6 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Neither vaccination or masks can be quarantined to be 100% effective,but like most things in life,the majority elect to minimise risk.

As you have rightly pointed out its about risk management and trying to minimise that risk. Another example would be having to wear a hard hat.

Are we not finding the overwhelming majority of new hospitalized cases are the non vaccinated?

Quite bizarre you put vaccines in quote marks too.

53 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Hospital admissions have not risen much though, so you'd assume the people now catching it are not in any great danger.

17 minutes ago, makapaka said:

I agree - we should stop it. 

why? afraid of the truth?

Guest makapaka
7 minutes ago, andyofborg said:

why? afraid of the truth?

No - but we don’t do the same thing with other illnesses so why would we carry on with this one.

other than for “news”. 

Edited by makapaka

Yes but this disease is more consequencial than any in my lifetime.

41 minutes ago, butlers said:

Yes but this disease is more consequencial than any in my lifetime.

I'd agree to point, but there have been 250 deaths in Canada due to heat this week - I haven't checked the figures but I bet thats more deaths than covid has caused in the same area and the world isnt doing much on climate change.

1 minute ago, tinfoilhat said:

I'd agree to point, but there have been 250 deaths in Canada due to heat this week - I haven't checked the figures but I bet thats more deaths than covid has caused in the same area and the world isnt doing much on climate change.

Very good point Professor.  Could it also be applied to scanning for early diagnosis of Cancers etc and other diagnostic screening that used to be done by the NHS prior to Covid?