Coronavirus - Part Two.

5 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Fair enough - I'm not trying to pick an argument, as I think you know - just stating my personal opinion, which you are entitled to accept or reject. 😉

Yep sussed that out. :thumbsup:

You really couldn't write this as satire.  Or maybe "Little Britain" did so a decade ago, with their "I was reaching for a Murray Mint sketch."

An extra-marital tryst was explained away, with the MP ending the interview with, "I have no further comment to make."

Boris considers Hancock's snog "matter closed."

I bet millions don't, including his own party.

5 minutes ago, steved32 said:

You really couldn't write this as satire.  Or maybe "Little Britain" did so a decade ago, with their "I was reaching for a Murray Mint sketch."

An extra-marital tryst was explained away, with the MP ending the interview with, "I have no further comment to make."

Personally, I think Mr. Hancock made a grave error of judgement and should have offered to resign, at least. He must know there are security cameras in all Government buildings, even if they aren't obvious, even to the occupants.

However, whoever released SECURITY CAMERA footage should be sacked - they obviously are not trustworthy.

3 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

However, whoever released SECURITY CAMERA footage should be sacked - they obviously are not trustworthy.

Whoever it was needs a medal, for exposing the fornicating, fraudulent fool.

18 minutes ago, steved32 said:

I'm surprised someone hasn't claimed that Hancock's affair was pre-planned as a distraction

10 minutes ago, steved32 said:

Whoever it was needs a medal, for exposing the fornicating, fraudulent fool.

Sorry, I cannot agree. What else might he/she reveal which could be a security risk?

8 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I'm surprised someone hasn't claimed that Hancock's affair was pre-planned as a distraction

SF satire (or stupidity) at its best.

Guest sibon
7 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I think that there is little doubt that the leak was pre-planned. Nobody seems to know why the camera was inside his office. 

It’s a fishy story alright.

Just now, sibon said:

I think that there is little doubt that the leak was pre-planned. Nobody seems to know why the camera was inside his office. 

It’s a fishy story alright.

From my quick glance, that camera seems to be in the corridor.

Guest sibon
7 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

From my quick glance, that camera seems to be in the corridor.

The camera was inside the office. Several news sources are saying that Hancock didn’t know it was there. 

Anyway, he’s just resigned.

Edited by sibon

Yep, Matt Hancock has just resigned.

24 minutes ago, sibon said:

The camera was inside the office. Several news sources are saying that Hancock didn’t know it was there. 

Anyway, he’s just resigned.

I'll take your word for it - although I certainly didn't think it looked like it from the cursory glance I gave the picture.

As I said - he should have resigned earlier, and stopped all the flak. Be interesting to see which mouthpiece replaces him - Dianne Abbott, anyone?🤣

No. Sajid Javid.

Why would the replacement be a Labour MP? Very odd.

Edited by HeHasRisen