Coronavirus - Part Two.

Wonder if natural immunity will be more or less longer lasting than by vaccine.

Anyhow apart from bit of pain at jab site,no other effects for me 

I thought Tops was getting at the nhs was culpable if he as an unsymptomatic case spread it to the clinic staff at first

7 hours ago, Longcol said:

Having symptoms is not asymptomatic.

It’s time to butt out of the thread as it’s abundantly clear the Gov/media have achieved their goal and the scaremongering has worked, we now have a section of society that can’t see past the end of their nose and have been manipulated into thinking a virus that is highly unlikely to cause harm to anyone but the most vulnerable is the only health matter that should concern them whilst other ailments go through the roof, just proves what a selfish nation we’ve become. One latter story on the thread has more holes in it than a Swiss cheese.

I’ll bookmark the thread and have a read back in a few years when the hysteria has died down it’ll be hilarious.

Adios.

Edited by top4718

Guest makapaka

Apparently you can all stop worrying about Covid soon anyway and start worrying about……wait for it……..the flu!

turns out flu is going to be a bigger problem than Covid this winter. 

sound lads.

Guest makapaka
21 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Source, @makapaka?

It’s on BBC news now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-57550596

Who’d have thought hiding from any form of virus might lower immunity in the population?

if only we could get some herd immunity - oh wait - hang on…..

Edited by makapaka

'Could be' 'maybe' - we don't know, but lets carry on with the scaremongering, it makes us look good.

If flu is the biggest problem we face that counts as a very good news day.

Deffo a case of the glass being 7/8s full.

12 minutes ago, butlers said:

If flu is the biggest problem we face that counts as a very good news day.

Deffo a case of the glass being 7/8s full.

Exactly, @butlers - but you have to realise that this is SF, and there is a grave shortage of anti-depressants in the region.

I am feeling liberated now I have come out from behind the sofa after doom scrolling for 15 months.

Funny enough ,I reckon flu seasons in future will be seeing less deaths than normal as we should all be much more aware of hand washing and such like.

1 minute ago, butlers said:

I am feeling liberated now I have come out from behind the sofa after doom scrolling for 15 months.

Funny enough ,I reckon flu seasons in future will be seeing less deaths than normal as we should all be much more aware of hand washing and such like.

👍👍

As I was waking along Great George St in London on Saturday, came across the Freedom/AntiVax people were marching/protesting.

Two police officers. Two police cars. Less than a hundred protestors having to walk on the footway.

Lost cause. 

Just remembered my favourite ,covid " sceptics" FACT.

Not sure if it was this thread or a related one but the poster said Neil Fergusson ,one of the govs. advisors, said back in 2001 that "foot and. mouth would kill 150,000" people and he should not to be trusted.

Problem with this is ,he did not say it and more importantly foot and mouth is barely transmissible to humans and a non fatal disease