Coronavirus - Part Two.

Needless to say.

Straight from the nhs trust sheffield site 

Should people who have already had COVID get vaccinated or are suffering from Long COVID get vaccinated?

Yes, they should get vaccinated. There is no evidence of any safety concerns from vaccinating individuals with a past history of COVID-19 infection

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

You mean you don’t have an answer as this makes a mockery of what the NHS is saying and asymptomatic cases.

Is the NHS saying that asymptomatic people can't spread the virus - which is what you are maintaining.

……having symptoms and being vaxxed goes against NHS guidelines.

They do not want to see you if (you suspect) you are infected.

5 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Having symptoms is not asymptomatic.

I know but it says if your tested positive and don’t have symptoms you shouldn’t have the jab, if your asymptomatic (there it is again) you in all likelihood won’t have been tested but could still go and be given the jab.

Anyway I’ll leave you to sort this out us troopers have to keep the country ticking over, to the regiment.

I know but it says if your tested positive and don’t have symptoms you shouldn’t have the jab, if your asymptomatic (there it is again) you in all likelihood won’t have been tested but could still go and be given the jab.

They don't care.

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

And are you still saying people who are asymptomatic can't spread the virus? 

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/535/?tab=comments#comment-8427414

Edited by Longcol

'No asymptomatic transmission' - brilliant. Best one in a long time.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

And are you still saying people who are asymptomatic can't spread the virus?

No, he's departed the field.

Shame about Sibon's daughter. You know if we had decent politicians and a proper news media who people could trust we might have fewer idiots who manage to 'not know' to take reasonable precautions.

4 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

'No asymptomatic transmission' - brilliant. Best one in a long time.

I thought the claim that Ferguson said 500,000 deaths over Easter 2020 topped it 😎

4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

I thought the claim that Ferguson said 500,000 deaths over Easter 2020 topped it 😎

Nahhh, that is just a random bit of nonsense. If you think there is no asymptomatic transmission how do you have a pandemic? ... other things being the same.

Edited by Carbuncle

8 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Nahhh, that is just a random bit of nonsense. If you think there is no asymptomatic transmission how do you have a pandemic? ... other things being the same.

People with symptoms going to work because they can't afford not to - or just ignoring guidance?

Edited by Longcol