Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I have no idea what you are trying to say, I think it has come out mangled your end, but:

If you have just had a positive test then do not go for a vaccination.

I think what he is saying is if he is asymptomatic and hasn't had a test, shouldn't the vaccination centre be screening him for covid prior to vaccinating him.

Edited by Longcol

Just now, Carbuncle said:

I have no idea what you are trying to say, I think it has come out mangled your end, but:

If you have just had a positive test then do not go for a vaccination.

(Sigh) It was stated earlier that I could have no symptoms of the virus but be out and about spreading it, if I went for a jab tomorrow would they test before administering it, if not I could be asymptomatic have the virus but still be given the jab.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

I think what he is saying is if he is asymptomatic and hasn't had a test, shouldn't the vaccination centre be screening him for covid prioir to vaccinating him.

I tend to think he has got confused about what the NHS is saying.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

(Sigh) It was stated earlier that I could have no symptoms of the virus but be out and about spreading it, if I went for a jab tomorrow would they test before administering it, if not I could be asymptomatic have the virus but still be given the jab.

They do not care enough to test you.

But if you do know you are positive then they do not want to see you.

Edited by Carbuncle

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

They do not care enough to test you.

But if you do know you are positive then they do not want to see you.

It was stated I could have no symptoms and still have the virus so if I go for a jab than the NHS are culpable.

5 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

What is the NHS saying ?

I can't see anything easily apparent regarding asymptomatic people.

Just now, Longcol said:

What is the NHS saying ?

I don't want to go on another wild goose chase, he already sent me off on one to twitter some moons ago.

Just now, Longcol said:

What is the NHS saying ?

They’re saying people with the virus shouldn’t have the jab even if your showing no symptoms.

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

It was stated I could have no symptoms and still have the virus so if I go for a jab than the NHS are culpable.

More to the point are you still maintaining that asymptomatic people can't spread the virus?

Edited by Longcol

Just now, top4718 said:

They’re saying people with the virus shouldn’t have the jab even if your showing no symptoms.

They don't want to see you if (you know) you have the virus.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Linky?

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

I don't want to go on another wild goose chase, he already sent me off on one to twitter some moons ago.

You mean you don’t have an answer as this makes a mockery of what the NHS is saying and asymptomatic cases.

It’s amazing how when you dig a little deeper the information were being fed starts to unravel.

You were not advised to take a PCR test unless you have symptoms, so inevitably some asymptomatic people will have been vaxxed.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

You were not advised to take a PCR test unless you have symptoms, so inevitably some asymptomatic people will have been vaxxed.

Yes and ...