Coronavirus - Part Two.

13 minutes ago, sibon said:

Whilst we are having this chat about whether Dr Tops is the leading authority on Covid or not, my daughter has just sent me her pcr result

Positive. Not a surprise, because I delivered her some stuff yesterday. She’s caught it from a lad with no symptoms, who turned up at the pub, knowing that his girlfriend had it. No mask . Thought the rules didn’t apply to him. Four people ill, six in isolation.  All working zero hours contracts, so losing money.

Some people are just nobs.

Have you seen that Twitter page called Didn’t Happen of the Year - you should submit this to it.

Guest sibon
Just now, top4718 said:

Have you seen that Twitter page called Didn’t Happen of the Year - you should submit this to it.

You should wind your neck in.

Seriously

6 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Sorry to hear that. Some people are nobs.

She’s ok, so far.But that boy needs a slap.

Just now, sibon said:

You should wind your neck in.

Seriously

Whatever.

The NHS website states that people who test positive but have no symptoms should not be vaxxed, are there any checks before a jab is administered as people could be asymptomatic?

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

The NHS website states that people who test positive but have no symptoms should not be vaxxed, are there any checks before a jab is administered as people could be asymptomatic?

Unbelievable. Think about for a moment.

Guest sibon
Just now, top4718 said:

Whatever.

Is this ask a random question hour?

You’ve just questioned my integrity in quite a foul way, about a serious issue, then you’ve followed it up with a totally irrelevant question.

You are pretty disgusting, frankly.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Is this ask a random question hour?

You’ve just questioned my integrity in quite a foul way, about a serious issue, then you’ve followed it up with a totally irrelevant question.

You are pretty disgusting, frankly.

Were the six people wearing masks and social distancing? 

3 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Not at all, are there? If not it makes a mockery of both things?

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Whatever.

Still waiting for evidence that asymptomatic transmission is a myth.............................................

or evidence for any other of your claims.

Edited by Longcol

1 minute ago, top4718 said:
5 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

If you have a SARS-CoV-2 infection, then you do not need a jab because your adaptive immune system has already been stimulated.

If you have a SARS-CoV-2 infection they do not want you at the vaccination centre.

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Were the six people wearing masks and social distancing? 

The mask isn’t there to protect the wearer. The idiot who thought the rules didn’t apply wasn’t wearing one  as far as I know.

Not that any of that excuses your foul responses.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

If you have a SARS-CoV-2 infection, then you do not need a jab because your adaptive immune system has already been stimulated.

If you have a SARS-CoV-2 infection they do not want you at the vaccination centre.

You stated earlier that I could be asymptomatic and still spread the virus without knowing I have it, so the two instances you mention above don’t apply, millions of asymptomatic people could have been given the virus.

Just now, top4718 said:

You stated earlier that I could be asymptomatic and still spread the virus without knowing I have it, so the two instances you mention above don’t apply, millions of asymptomatic people could have been given the virus.

I have no idea what you are trying to say, I think it has come out mangled your end, but:

If you have just had a positive test then do not go for a vaccination.

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

The mask isn’t there to protect the wearer. The idiot who thought the rules didn’t apply wasn’t wearing one  as far as I know.

Not that any of that excuses your foul responses.

You’ve built most of your responses on this thread about following guidelines, either the guidelines were not adhered to in this case or they don’t work. If the guy wasn’t wearing a mask social distancing should have protected the rest.

Some of your previous arrogant unfounded accusations are equally foul.