Coronavirus - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, swarfendor437 said:

The idea that Bill Gates is controlling the weather in California is hilarious 🤣

If you want to peddle non CV 19 conspiracy crap, please start a new thread.

Edited by Longcol

3 hours ago, Longcol said:

But we're wanting to know what you base your judgement on. You must be getting your information from somewhere.

He is  ............    cloud cuckoo land.      :loopy:

5 hours ago, francypants said:

He is  ............    cloud cuckoo land.      :loopy:

I'll ask this question again - why are suddenly politicians who we haven't believed a word thats come out of their mouths for decades suddenly trusted entirely on this subject (whilst pocketing millions for themselves and friends on the back of it)?

Edited by top4718

Oh we believe politicians they often have to tell us things we don't want to be true  ,in the real world we can't just wave it off like it does not exist .

Any chance you might offer answer to any of the questions you have been asked.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

I'll ask this question again - why are suddenly politicians who we haven't believed a word thats come out of their mouths for decades suddenly trusted entirely on this subject (whilst pocketing millions for themselves and friends on the back of it)?

I actually believe the scientists that inform our politicians and there's no reason to not believe these experts in their respective fields.

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

I actually believe the scientists that inform our politicians and there's no reason to not believe these experts in their respective fields.

Experts that say what they are told to say maybe?

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

Experts that say what they are told to say maybe?

Unless there's evidence of such then that is just pure speculation

2 hours ago, butlers said:

Oh we believe politicians they often have to tell us things we don't want to be true  ,in the real world we can't just wave it off like it does not exist .

Any chance you might offer answer to any of the questions you have been asked.

Doubt it!