Coronavirus - Part Two.

2 minutes ago, swarfendor437 said:

Well just to look at things from a different angle on News reporting - staged events:

Agent provocateurs:

Having seen news reports and random who were posting vids, I remain unconvinced either were staged.

Very good programme.

6 minutes ago, swarfendor437 said:

Well just to look at things from a different angle on News reporting - staged events:

Agent provocateurs:

Ah - the University of YouTube 😎

Where conspiracy theorists learn their BA............................

Edited by Longcol

5 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

You don't watch it, but know it's wrong. Classic toppers.

You don't have to sit and physically watch these vile channels to know they are promoting BS, they splash it all over social media, particularly in attention grabbing headlines as they know most people don't bother reading the full article. Enemies of the state.

Our on call Dr is back.

If you have time over the last few pages 3 people have put questions to you and you have not given answers as yet.

13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You don't have to sit and physically watch these vile channels to know they are promoting BS, they splash it all over social media, particularly in attention grabbing headlines as they know most people don't bother reading the full article. Enemies of the state.

Horizon is a television programme, not a newspaper.

Its been running a long time, perhaps you can point to some other episodes you might have watched before you were awoken that was full of inaccuracies.

2 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Horizon is a television programme, not a newspaper.

Its been running a long time, perhaps you can point to some other episodes you might have watched before you were awoken that was full of inaccuracies.

If its BBC forget it having any semblance of unbiased reporting in it.

13 minutes ago, swarfendor437 said:

And definitely a lab leak:

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6258798178001

"Nationals Senator Matt Canavan says he thinks Sharri Markson has "uncovered the greatest scientific scandal of all time".

Mr Canavan reflected on some of the recent work Sky News host Sharri Markson has been undertaking in investigating and revealing details relating to the origins of COVID-19.

"Millions of people have died and they deserve, their families deserve, answers about how this happened and how can we make sure this does not happen again," Mr Canavan said.

"We need answers here, we need to get to the bottom of what happened here," Mr Canavan told Sky News host Paul Murray."

Doesn't seem at all certain in the last paragraph, does he?

1 hour ago, Annie Bynnol said:

I have been involved  over several post with someone discussing our very different views on the impact of corovirus. 

The 'mostly right' bit is a quote from them. I admit to playing on the phrase.

I made no link between 'mostly right' and the use of models which you introduced.

Prediction does not really exist in the absence of models so I would suggest 'being right' in the context of science is a statement about the quality of the models. (I do not think it is necessary (sensible?) to regard any models in science as right!) I had noticed you were engaged with (one of) the thread's conspiracy theorists. I tend to the view that those on the side of light need to hold themselves to a higher standard so I was not very happy with your rhetorical riff on the subject of 'mostly right' which I thought was not 'mostly right'. Sorry, if I overstepped.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If its BBC forget it having any semblance of unbiased reporting in it.

So who are your "unbiased" sources?

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

So who are your "unbiased" sources?

This has been asked before, unfortunately the rise of social media has made it very, very difficult to discern what is reliable, what I do know is that the BBC is the most despicable broadcaster outside North Korea, I will enjoy every second of its inevitable demise.