Coronavirus - Part Two.

Just now, butlers said:

Read transcript of his interview.

There's  several things in it we know are untrue .

The idea that theres a monolithic coverup is laughable 

There is open discussion on courses of action to take .

I think it's the German doctors organisation who take the valence that they do not recommend children be vaccinated.

You don't know they are untrue, your believing the narrative the government wants you to believe.

Do you not even find it a little odd that in hayfever season that symptoms connected with hayfever are now classed as potential Covid symptoms which will lead to more people going for tests and conveniently up the "cases" data, cases will then be the emphasis in the next government broadcast.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Only time will tell if he's right.

Why is there a keenness to silence people like this, isn't a democracy about hearing differing viewpoints, his clips on Youtube vanish quicker than the Indian variant.

Like I've said before, some people are making themselves rich beyond anything they could dream of with this, they aren't going to let anything stand in their way.

Nobody is trying to silence anybody - just trying to stop people telling porkies (and providing evidenve that they are).

So who is getting rich out of Covid?

Edited by Longcol

1 minute ago, butlers said:

They also have a 50 percent higher death rate than the UK has managed !

Christ on a bike ,Hungry has a bigger population than London

Hungary has a population of 9.6m, London has 9.4m hardly a huge difference.

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Do you not even find it a little odd that in hayfever season that symptoms connected with hayfever are now classed as potential Covid symptoms which will lead to more people going for tests and conveniently up the "cases" data, cases will then be the emphasis in the next government broadcast.

So finding out how many people in the UK have covid is of no use?

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Hungary has a population of 9.6m, London has 9.4m hardly a huge difference.

London is a city - Hungary isn't - notice the difference?

Edited by Longcol

Just now, Longcol said:

Nobody is trying to silence anybody - just trying to stop people telling porkies (and providing evidenve that they are).

So who is getting rich out of Covid?

Thats ludicrous. You are happy to let some of the most corrupt people ever to crawl out of a womb decide whats the truth or not for you????

Jeez this country is truly lost.

I don't think Pfizer are doing this for nothing, PPE contracts worth billions have been handed out to friends and families of Tory ministers. Tory peer Dido Harding squandered £37b on a useless track and trace system etc etc.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

So finding out how many people in the UK have covid is of no use?

London is a city - Hungary isn't - notice the difference?

Try thinking population density.........................

Haha wait a minute here, people were comparing our performance and amount of deaths with Aus and NZ and were giving us heavy criticism, its funny how pop density wasn't mentioned then, you can't have it both ways.

You claimed they had a population less than London.

False.

London might be as low as 7.8  depending what source you look at

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

You don't know they are untrue, your believing the narrative the government wants you to believe.

I’ve had hay fever alongside COPD for several years, if I felt any of my normal symptoms deviated from the norm and necessitated Covid testing wouldn’t I only be included if I tested positive? Isn’t it  good to identify/quarantine cases?

In effect Australia is about a dense a population as UK it's one of the most densely urban populations on the planet.

Edited by butlers

Thats ludicrous. You are happy to let some of the most corrupt people ever to crawl out of a womb decide whats the truth or not for you????

Jeez this country is truly lost.

I don't think Pfizer are doing this for nothing, PPE contracts worth billions have been handed out to friends and families of Tory ministers. Tory peer Dido Harding squandered £37b on a useless track and trace system etc etc.

I've already called this out many times on Tory Party thread - but it's peanuts compared to what UK business on a whole has lost due to Covid - and what the taxpayer will have to fork out over the next 10 / 20 years.

17 minutes ago, catmiss said:

I’ve had hay fever alongside COPD for several years, if I felt any of my normal symptoms deviated from the norm and necessitated Covid testing wouldn’t I only be included if I tested positive? Isn’t it  good to identify/quarantine cases?

If you have an illness that you have to be tested for to tell you you've got it you really don't want to be added to the stats to extend lockdowns.

17 minutes ago, Longcol said:

I've already called this out many times on Tory Party thread - but it's peanuts compared to what UK business on a whole has lost due to Covid - and what the taxpayer will have to fork out over the next 10 / 20 years.

This is going into their pockets though the tax is from the countries purse, the current rabble of ministers will be the richest in history when this is over.

This is going into their pockets though the tax is from the countries purse, the current rabble of ministers will be the richest in history when this is over.

Yes - a few million is going into the pockets of a handful of the Tories cronies - meanwhile whole industries worth several billions - tourism, hospitality etc are being devastated- it's not exactly a secret - and therefore not a conspiracy to defraud the country - there are some very rich and powerful who will lose even more - and would sue the arse off the Tories if there was any hint of a conspiracy.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If you have an illness that you have to be tested for to tell you you've got it you really don't want to be added to the stats to extend lockdowns.

I would want to know if I had Covid so I could isolate to protect my family and friends as my personal responsibility. What is done with that statistic is out of my control but I think it would me more than little old me who influenced the ending of lockdown